Hello Darkness My Old Friend

It was good to be back home.

I had just put in the last load of laundry when Jungkook had gone out for some takeout food since we didn't feel like cooking.

We turned in early since Jungkook had to go back to work tomorrow.

Our bodies were tired and exhausted but we would do it all over again just to have our time together.

Even though we were tired it took us awhile to fall asleep It seemed like we had a lot to talk about.

"So tomorrow you're going to try and get into the doctor?" He asked rubbing my hair

"Yes I'd like to but I'm not sure they'll be able to get me in on the same day"

"Maybe it will help that it's the middle of the week"

"We shall see" I lift his hand up to my lips, kissing it before I turn off the lamp.

I awake in the morning to an empty bed Jungkook already left for work.
The sun shining through the curtains I hear my phone buzzing.

Reaching down I see it's Cami

"So what you don't call your best friend right away when you get home?" She hounds me

"We got home in the mid-afternoon and just did laundry and some things around the house. I knew I was going to call you this morning. How are you?"

"Pretty good.. Did you have a fabulous time?"

"As a matter of fact we did, The water was so blue it was like something out of the pictures. I honestly didn't want to come back. I made him promise to take me every year on an anniversary."

"I'm glad you had fun and were able to unwind and relax to get your mind off things. I hope you took lots of pictures because I can't wait to see them."

"Oh yeah we took a ton of pictures and videos definitely Jungkook always had his camera in his hand."

I pause for a minute I really want to tell her but Jungkook and I promised each other we wouldn't tell anybody until it was confirmed at the doctors... But this was Cami, My best friend I was just dying to tell her.

"So hey are you up to doing yoga or going back to salsa classes anytime soon" She asks.

"Yes probably sometime this week or maybe.... I have to tell you something" I pause

"Okay what is it" She asks sounding worried

"Remember when we were at the cake store and I didn't feel well and you had mentioned that maybe I was pregnant"

"Yeah.."

"Well that night I went and got a pregnancy test and when I went to take it I got my period, So I never actually took the test. A few days later Jungkook and I were on a boat and I was laying in the sun a lot that day and I guess I passed out I woke up and the doctor on board did a quick blood test and said that I was pregnant"