Having To Choose

Jimin's hands were running down my back and his lips were on my shoulders.

Jungkook wasn't stopping him.

It felt amazing, if this were a dream please don't let me wake up yet.

"Come with me" Jungkook says grabbing my hand and leading me into the bedroom.

I reach back for Jimin's hand as he follows behind me.

Jungkook lifts my t-shirt off of me and lays me down on my belly.

I feel the hotness of his skin pressing on me as he plants soft kisses down my back.

Jimin lays next to me in just his boxers watching.

Carefully turning me over Jungkook kisses my neck working his way up my jawline, His tongue hot and wet.

I feel the heaviness of his erection pressing on my pelvis. I want him I crave him.

My legs open for him and wrap around his waist.
Reaching down he grabs a hold of his manhood and slides the tip of it along the sensitive lips of my vagina.

"Is this what you want?" He taunts me

I quickly grabbed his ass forcing him deep inside of me.
Both of us letting out a pleasurable moan.

He stretches me as he plunges in and out of me. Lifting my knees up to his chest He holds them there allowing him to bury himself deeper into me.

My head rolls to the side to look at Jimin.

I reach my hand out to him to touch his face. My fingers slowly slide into his hot wet mouth as he sucks them.

He then traces my hand down his hardened chest past his belly button to his own hard erection.

I begin stroking him, slowly at first and then with his help I pick up the speed and go faster.

Jungkook's hands are all over me, pawing at my breasts, sucking on my nipples.

I feel myself inching closer to an orgasm.

"I love you beautiful, Tell me you love me" Jungkook whispers. As he pounds harder into me

"I love you mi amor, you know this" I moan back...Still stroking Jimin

Grabbing my face with his hand he turns my head to make me look at Jimin.

"Is he what you want? Or is it me?"

I'm on the verge now, My body is shaking even if I wanted to stop my orgasm I couldn't.

I feel it pooling deep in the core of my stomach.

"Tell me.. Tell me who you want!" Jungkook demands

"Do you want him?" He pounds me harder until my pussy is nicely sore.

"Or do you want me?" He growls

"Yoooou" I yell giving into my orgasm, feeling my walls clamp against him. Wetness flooding his body.

"No...I won't choose I want you" I look over at Jimin

All those years I've lived with the 'what if's'. No I'm having his baby and this is our chance. Our chance at happiness.

I don't know if I could leave him again. Sitting up, Jimin pushes my hair behind my ear.

"You don't have to do this" he says sounding as if he's got a lump in his throat

"I know what I have to do, And I know what I want to do" I say leaning in towards him pressing my lips against his.