Chapter 11: Navigating the Curves

The first thing Lisa does in the morning (or in cases like today, almost the afternoon), after she's ya know rolled out of bed and gotten herself properly acquainted with the morning, is take a little walk over to her precious garage so that she may check on the status of the cars that dwell in the fine establishment. Sometimes, more often than not, Lisa waltzes to the garage with the intention of working on said cars, and other times she just really wants to check on shit.

This morning, she's got it all planned out to a T. She's going to work a little on her GT, and perhaps get the assistance of the insanely sexy Jennie who has been lingering longer than usual around Lisa and her cars as of late. Every since that bargain between the two of them was struck up just a few days ago.

Things have been mightily good in the department of 'business' for the Manoban crew. With the successful boost of thirteen high end cars by Lisa's and Jennie's crew respectively the other night, they easily have the means to drop a fly five hundred large into that sweet money pot that Jiyong Kwon is currently sponsoring. Talk about some big ass cash. Lisa likes the sound of that.

Everything would be cool as a Bay Breeze on a hot humid Vegas afternoon, if say when Lisa walks into her shop this fine afternoon, she's not met with the absolutely confusing, and downright unacceptable, sight of some greasy mechanic dude bent over the engine compartment of her car. She still says greasy, even if there really appears to be no grease whatsoever on the guy's long blue jumper just because it's easier.

But really now, why the fuck do people just keep letting themselves into Lisa's shop like it's not a big A deal?

"Hey you! What the hell?" Lisa questions to the intruder as she brandishes her trusty aluminum baseball bat from the corner of the shop. This grease monkey's sure as hell not going to just get away Scott free. Fuck that. But then the guy starts to turn around, and Lisa really needs to start taking a closer look at things because what she thought she saw is so far from the truth it's not even funny.

"Yes? Can I help you?" Lisa finds Jennie saying as she turns around to face her. In Lisa's defense, Jennie is wearing the mechanic jumper, you know the one that covers the person's entire body and has the little name badge thing on the left breast pocket. She's even wearing the damn mechanic hat! But all thoughts of that goes away the second Jennie looks at Lisa, because she starts stripping it all off. And if Lisa thought Mechanic Jennie was sexy, she's in for a whole different kind of surprise.

The first thing to go is that hat. Jennie is very composed in her removal, and she does so with a delicate speed. Grasping the bill between her thumb and forefinger, Jennie pulls that hat up and backwards, allowing her flowing dark locks to spill out from their previous confines and grace her shoulders. Then she gives a slow shake of her head (see previous: sexy). Lisa's pretty sure that her jaw is dropped so heavily that it's threatening to fall off.

The next to go, at an equally agonizingly measured pace, is the top part of the mechanic jumper. Jennie starts by unzipping the zipper to just below her belly button and then she pulls the two separate sides apart, giving way to her torso that's tantalizingly covered underneath. She snakes her arms out of the sleeves and lets the top half fall to her hips, and then all Lisa is able to focus on is the super tight corset like leather top Jennie is wearing that is seriously presenting the assets that rest on her chest.

What was Lisa thinking about again?

The very last thing that Jennie does is shimmy the mechanic jumper down her legs, one by one, and step out of them to reveal skintight black leather pants with two-inch stiletto heels popping out of the ends. She removes the legs quite possibly the slowest, and when she tosses the three sizes too big jumper off to the side, Lisa can't believe that Jennie, and all her sexiness, is what was hiding beneath that retched garment. She seriously needs to ban that kind of wear from her garage, particularly when it comes to Jennie.