Chapter 14: Roll the Windows Down, It's Getting Hot in Here [M]

Jennie doesn't usually have this much trouble navigating her car. Then again, she also doesn't usually have a ridiculously eager woman pressing hot kisses down her neck and stroking long slender fingers seductively up and down the forearm Jennie needs to shift gears.

Fuck though, she's not complaining.

"Uh-mmm, Jennie we'd better almost be there. I'm about to rip your clothes off right here and fuck you in the backseat of your car." Lisa hums into the skin of Jennie's neck, where her teeth nip and her tongue soothes the burn. Jennie groans as her arousal builds low in her abdomen and a pulse throbs between her legs.

There's a tire squeal as Jennie jerks the car onto the concrete outside the Manoban shop and slams on her breaks, shifting the car in neutral and cutting the engine. Once both hands are free, she cups Lisa's cheeks in her palms and surges forward capturing her lips in a sizzling kiss. Jennie bites at Lisa's bottom lip, then sucks on Lisa's top lip and both of them moan and pant into each other's mouths.

When Lisa starts leaning back into her own seat, Jennie is quick to follow, shifting her legs over the console to take her favorite seat, straddling Lisa's legs and resting firmly on her lap. Lisa moans as Jennie settles down on top of her, her hands shifting down to grasp at a firm, magical ass. She squeezes and earns a harsh bite to her lip from Jennie who falls further into Lisa at the intense pleasure that's coursing through her body.

Lisa's bare hands are smoothing up Jennie's thighs as her dress rides up and her hips continue to roll as the contact. It's hot, everything's so hot and Lisa's hands feel like fire on her skin-good burn fire, but a fire nonetheless.

"I think we need to get you out of this." Lisa whispers along Jennie's jaw as she presses wet kisses there and her hands cup Jennie's ass under her dress, tugging it up further. Jennie shivers at the touch, and at the way the cool air hitting her skin suddenly turns hot under Lisa's proximity. She nods and grips Lisa's face in her hands again to direct those perfect pink lips back to her own, fitting the bottom one between both of hers and sucking lightly.

Jennie can feel Lisa's blunt nails dig into her flesh as her lips continue to nibble and suck, and she pulls Jennie closer until their bodies press together tightly. The next thing Lisa feels is fingers gliding through her hair, and massaging her scalp and tugging on the ends to adjust the position of her mouth or to keep her head from moving. When Jennie grips harder as her tongue licks across Lisa's lips, she scrambles to open her door while Jennie's tongue caresses her mouth.

The door finally swings open with great, and uncoordinated, effort from Lisa and keeping her mouth pressed to Jennie's and her hands on that fine ass, she slides her legs out of the car and places them on the ground. Removing one hand from under Jennie's dress to anchor behind her, Lisa pushes herself up and out of the car, stumbling just a little as she keeps Jennie, who is quick to wrap her legs around Lisa's waist, in her arms.

"Omph!" Lisa breaths heavily when the force of Jennie's kiss pushes her back into the frame of the car. She gets her balance, breaking for air for only a second, before she moves around to the side of the hood of the car. Leaning back, Lisa's hands return to Jennie's body, holding her up while at the same time sensually exploring every insanely toned piece of muscle on her.

Lisa's feeling like she could do this all damn day, kissing and touching Jennie, but she has to admit she is really looking forward to what might happen next. Which is why it sends a certain thrill through her veins when Jennie pulls back from the kiss and shifts in Lisa's arms to set her feet on the ground. Cat eyes stare at Lisa with so much attention that Lisa has to close her eyes a moment before she gets completely sucked in.

She'll keep telling herself she hasn't already been.

Her eyes are still closed when she feels Jennie's hands glide down her sides and curve around to her backside. Lisa sucks in a sharp breath as her heart thuds in anticipation and Jennie is quick to smooth her hands over the curve of Lisa's ass and pull her into her body. There's a moan that drops from Lisa's mouth she had no idea was waiting to be released, and the second she feels Jennie's lips on her neck another one starts to bubble up from somewhere deep inside her chest.