Chapter 15: Seatbelts for Safety [M]

When the need for air becomes important, Lisa pulls back a little from Jennie's mouth and rolls off to lie beside the naked woman, panting into the coolness of her condo.

Her hand comes down to rest against her sweaty forehead. She can't believe how fucking amazing she feels right now. And well, fucking exhausted.

Lisa wouldn't trade it for the world. It sort of feels like her and Jennie were meant to fit together, because they do, very well. Which is why it doesn't really surprise her when a second later, Jennie is rolling over on top of Lisa and grinning down at her silly.

Lisa would have thought that round three when they fell off the couch would have put them both away, or round four that happened when Jennie changed positions and rocked Lisa into another orgasm with Lisa riding her fingers from on top of her, but that just ended with them where they're at now; sweating and panting, and completely satisfied but also not minding if anything else were to happen.

Lisa glances up to look into hooded brown eyes and smiles. A thought pops into her mind as she's looking into those mesmerizing eyes and Lisa finds herself chuckling a little.

Despite what just transpired with Jennie (and let her say how incredibly hot that really was) Lisa still finds it all to be kind of fascinating. She knows that Jennie definitely has interest in her, at least as far as sexual attraction is concerned, but she finds it kind of funny that she hasn't considered anything beyond that until just now; after an intense session of fucking each other senseless. Which, in Lisa's mind, is kind of funny.

Jennie furrows her brows at her and tilts her head in question.

Lisa shakes her head, but supplies "It's kind of funny you know."

"What's funny?"

Lisa tilts up and pecks Jennie's lips, savoring the taste she finds there and humming in content before she shrugs as best she can in her position and returns her attention to curious brown eyes.

"I always just thought it was a game to you, the teasing and the flirting, while it was hot I just figured with Kai and all, it was just a game."

This gets Jennie's attention, but she still has no idea what Lisa's talking about so she regards her in absolute confusion.

"Kai? What the hell does he have to do with anything?"

"Well he's been walking around the shop lately saying how when this is all over he's finally going to be able to settle down with you and everything." It's an honest to God situation that Lisa has been curious about for a while now. She knows Kai's side of things, or rather where his interests lie, especially considering she sees the way he pines after Jennie, but she's completely stumped on Jennie's side of things.

Or, on one hand at least, it's entirely confusing.

On the other hand, Lisa's quiet sure that it's a one sided infatuation from Kai, if the way that Jennie's eyes narrow at Lisa's words is any indication.

"Kai's been saying that?"

A confirming nod from Lisa causes Jennie's whole attitude to change from sexy turned on to furiously pissed off. But she's not about to let Kai and his misguided ways stop what's right in front of her from happening. She grumbles a little before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Look Lisa, Kai is not my papi no matter how much he insists he is and how much he wants up on this. Andwae."

Lisa smiles at Jennie's definitive tone, but she's curious still.

"Well if you're not his, whose are you?"

"I belong to no one. I am a fierce, phenomenal, independent female and I don't need no man telling me what I can and can't have." Jennie shifts around a little above Lisa and upon seeing the look dancing in brown eyes she adds, "I don't need no woman telling me that either."