27. Water

(A/N: I know I have just been serving angst the past few chapters and I'm sorry the story needs it. Pls stick with me.)

-Faithful
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(Hoseok.)

My heart was aching I guess it's a feeling I should be getting used to.

I have been feeling so thirsty I'm not sure why because I just drank six full glasses of water. But still my thirst is very present in my throat.

Taehyung is getting better, it's been two days and he hasn't had any other incidences.

I have noticed how ever that as I complained about thirst, Yoongi said his wrist were hurting badly as if they had a weight on them. Jimin says he has been feeling very hungry like he hasn't eaten in a long while even though he just drowned a full plate of noodles. Jin has a headache  he can't quite understand how it started and Jungkook's ribs have a few painful purple blemishes he said a while ago that it felt like someone punched him.

This is really odd I'm not sure what is happening to us.

All this and still no word from Namjoon. No one knows where he is maybe somewhere in China. But really he could have given some sort of contact of his whereabouts by now right?

As we sit around in the field around a large camp fire. My imprints and I listen to stories that different imprints told about their journey to the underground.

It was sort if a welcome distraction and really it took my mind of my pain and thirst.

After a small while Alexa is summoned by someone away from the group obviously followed by her imprint. Maybe some thing to do with the underground. I get up and go and snuggle in Jins lap and he puts his arms around my body in a tight hug. Yoongi is with Taehyung admiring the red, orange, yellow and blue flames that are coming from the fire, colors that no one else but us can see. And Junkook sits in Jimin's lap  as he slowly feeds him some grapes with his head resting on Jimin's sholder. I'm guessing Jimin is still feeling very hungry, just like I am still very thrusty every now and then Jin would help me take a long sip from the bottle he has by his side. Still to no avail from the aching dryness in my throat.

I wish this would all end.
I wish Namjoon was here.
I wish I could finally be happy.
I wish my imprints would always be by my side forever happy and healthy.
I wish I could do something about this burning feeling in my chest.

Alexa comes back with a worrying expression she tugs on Jungkook's arm and whispers into his ear.

With a small movement of his head, he signals us quietly to follow him and Alexa away from the bon fire. I guess she had something to tell us that she doesn't want everyone to know.

We follow her through the long corridor and make our way to Namjoon's office. The last time I was in here, I remember feeling my leg setting on fire imprinting on  the now runaway President.

A young man I have never seen in the underground stands in the middle of the office with a brused lips and a very panicked expression. He looks up at the six of us as Alexa and Kenya make their way into the room.

"Please start from the beginning." Alexa says. "Tell us how the president got ambused."

-------
(Namjoon.)
Two days since the filthy Kimura has had me caged up in this filthy cell, my wrist cuffed tightly above my head were really hurting. I haven't had food or water since they have locked me in here and for some odd reason the stab wound that I had on my kneee began to heal up unnaturally, I couldn't understand it all.

The side of my chest was still painful because the large brute of a guard that brought me in here punched me very hard it wasn't a very hard blow but it still hurt. As he was cuffing my hands up he banged my head against the wall and now I have a very strong headache.

All this worried me because I couldn't stop thinking about what the Kimura said.

~flashback~

"TELL ME WHERE THE LIGHT IS!" The Kimura yelled in my face. I didn't even flinch because of the strong pain in my thigh I couldn't stop thinking of since he removed the dagger sharply.

"First of all." I said in a snarl. "I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Secondly even if I did I wouldn't tell you shit!"

"He is your imprint!" The Kimura snarls. "I will get him one way or another, I will use all the energy in him to break my brothers and I out of our moral forms then I will kill him slowly, just like I will kill you and any other useless being who thinks they can get in my way."

"Let me guess," I say in a smirk irritated by the demonic being in front of me. "Pride? No wait, you obviously have some serious anger issues, so I am guessing you are Wrath, either way I will never let any of you  filthy Kimura near my loved ones. I would rather die."

"Yes, you're right, I am Wrath, and trust me when I say that there is nothing that I hate right now that the fact that you are still breathing. But I won't kill you, yet. I need the light at its fullest potential, killing you will only make him weaker and pathetically useless." He says. "My brothers and I will be free from our mortal forms until then, if you don't tell me where the light is I will keep you prisoner, and everyday I will hurt them through you until I find them." He says. He begins to stomp off through the door and I watch as another large man enter one of the Kimura's guards. The man uncuff's me from the chair and drags me by my arm when I resist he punches my side as he drags me and locks me up in a cell, leaving Donghai unconscious in the chair.

~flashback end~

What did the Kimura mean when he said he would hurt them through me? Can my imprints feel pain when I am hurt? I mean that would (sort of) explain how my large gushing stab wound healed so quickly. Maybe one of my imprints got hurt the same way and they healed him up.

I need to be with them.
I need them.

I haven't cried in four years the last time I cried was when I found out that my mother had passed away in the sanctum shortly after I left.

Even then I didn't feel this much pain.

I need them so much.

I hope they are safe.
I don't want them to hurt because of me.
And now we are in serious danger.
One of my imprints have the power to free the Kimura from their mortal forms.

Pure sin will only be freed. No one will be able to escape from it.

Lust

Gluttony

Greed

Sloth

Envy

Pride

Wrath.

Pure evil will be on the earth. No one will be able to stop them. They seek power and they want to rule the earth and they cannot fully do that as long as they are trapped in their mortal forms. People have been praising them for centuries because they provided some measure of living, what no one knew is that they were also the cause for all the bad and evil. The fact that the earth began to die was all on them.

I'm guessing that my imprints and I can either stop total evil from running free. Or we can be the cause of it.

Either way I only hoped for the former.

I want to see them so badly.
Even though right now I have nothing.

I would give anything just to be with them one last time.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
(A/N: ima post another chapter now now. A double update coz I didn't post yesterday like I promised. Sorry life sucks.

Anyway I hope u are good and happy

I hope u are enjoying the story.

-Faithful