epilogue.

A brand new day.

The sun rises on the planes of the eastern hemisphere, the inhabitants of the earth have been freed from their chains of captivity.

Freedom from strict regulations, freedom from the sanctums. Free from the lies and the separation, free from what made their lives colorless and dull, finally. The air, was clean. And they could take a breath.

With the coming of a new season, flowers on the trees began to bloom, slowly animals filled the fields and the forests once more. And the water, was pure.

It had been a month.

Since it happend.

When every living being on the planet felt a shockwave like no other. Hitting them strong on.

Their eyes began to change, seeing such a difference, the colour illuminated withing the light. Brightness filling them, giving them a whole new view and perspective of life.

The laws of the Kimura since abolished,   a new government in place, promising peace, equality and harmony.

The guard had changed to from authorities to the rescuers, giving people safety and guidance they needed to survive outside the sanctums.

The domes fell.

The light from the sun was new to their skin, and they took time to grow and adapt again.

But humans are strong, soulmates could live and be happy with each other finally without fear regardless of who you imprint on. The world was changing for the better. They would learn how to get better and improve and live again without their restraints.

They got a chance to learn again about their earth. About the reality of the world they lived in.

Obviously it was not perfect, but it was home none the less. Free yet again from mortal sin.

The Regenesis.

The soulmates seven, gave the earth this freedom. Love really being the answer to overcome the evil, the hatered and the way the people were blind to the truth.

This brought a smile to their faces. Made them happy that they could somehow bring hope to the people of earth.

The light of the earth was so happy. He sat quietly in his house by the meadow as he looked out the window with a soft smile on his face, the sun set looked magical, the sky filling with different colors and hues.

"Hello there sunshine." A familiar voice said.

Hoseok could only smile as he looked up at his imprint.

"Hey." Hoseok says with a smile.

Yoongi walks his way over to the light and brushs his hand through Hoseok's soft red hair.

"Come on, your parents are almost here, everyone is waiting for you."

Hoseok nodded as Yoongi placed a soft kiss on his forehead. He could feel a soft tingle on the right side of his body right where Yoongi's mark is.

Really he can never get used to it, seeing his body light up every time all of his imprints show their affection. Where his imprints, truly cant get enough of it.

Hoesok makes is way with Yoongi to their living room, where the rest of his imprints are they all look happy finally each of them will get to see their other family members, it's been such a long month.

They have been living in this meadow since the death of the Kimura, waiting for the right time to meet everyone again since it took a while to heal Hoseok's body and really they wanted to spend their time alone and together.

They all love each other, a testament to show that there will never be a stronger love than this. The imprints all make their way to Hoseok. And engulf him in a warm hug.

They all can just smile, as they see the light glow healthy once again.

Surely the future ahead can only be as bright as this.

The end.