26. A Lot of Black

(A/N: my pretties here is another update.

🌷🌼🌺Even more angst yaaaay🌺🌼🌷

I'm sorry
I promise it will get better. 

Ahhh it might get a bit graphic  there are scenes with blood spilling so I'm putting up a warning.

-Faithful.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

(Hoseok.)
I guess they were trying their best to chear us up for the time being, but I am not sure, it just hurts me that he is not here.

"Come on please." Alexa begs. "We have music and maybe if we had a party and danced, maybe you could feel better as we wait for the President to return."

"I-i am not sure Alexa, everything kind of hurts right now." Jin says.

This already been eight hours since he left and as the clock ticks by it feels like my body is getting heavier and my head getting lighter, the contrast fighting like a hurricane.

We sit in the large artillery room and ponder, mostly finding comfort in each others arms as we wait, we really didn't want to be a bother to anyone, maybe they could pretend we weren't even there. I... I just want him back.

"Please, I know you guys will have a great time." Kenya says supporting her. "It might not change anything but at least it will be a very good distraction."

"Maybe we can go." Jungkook says from his seat. "It won't hurt right, and like Kenya said it will be a distraction, it's better than having our minds clouded with pain."

"Yeah, it's a good idea." Taehyung says supporting him. "Thinking about it all hurts too much, so a party will be fine."

"That's great!" Alexa chimes. "We will get everything ready, come down to the dining hall in ten minutes."

"Sure thing Alexa, thank you all so much for trying to help us."

"It's only our pleasure." She smiles tugging her imprint out of the room.

"It will be fun right?" Taehyung says coming over to us. "I mean I have never been to a party so I guess it's something new to experience."

"Music is great, maybe we can all dance." I say, I'd love to dance again, I remember how free i felt when i did it before.

"Well I-I dont think I know how to dance." Jimin says in a small pout.

"Don't worry about it mochi,its easy." I tell him. "You just have to let the music control you let your body move to the beat. They way you want to Express yourself."

"And, you think maybe this can make us feel a bit better?" Yoongi asks me.

"I-I don't know, but it can be a good distraction." I say.

"Alright, if you guys are okay with it then we can go." Jin says with a small smile.

-----

Music blasts though to the walls of the dining hall and it is filled with people, most probably everyone in the sanctum was there, some eating, some dancing some just talking it was completely filled it took us a while to find Alexa, Kenya and their friends.

"What do you think?" Alexa trys to shout over the music. "We usually have these kind of parties after every new moon but really we wanted go celebrate you."