The Bachelorette

Sorry for any mispelled words 😶

Y/n pov

It was time to watch Demi's favourite show which is the bachelorette so her mom and sisters were all at her house.

I dont mind watching the show its just not for me. And to be honest I get jealous when she gushes over Mike.

The show started and she is on the main couch with her mom and Dallas while Maddie and I sat on the smaller couch on the side.

A few minutes in the show when Mike appeared on the screen everyone started to cheer mostly Demi and her mom. I gave a surprise look and a thin smile just how loud they were.

I tried not to make it obvious that I was starting to get annoyed how much attention mike is getting from demi. But Maddie seemed to notice.

"Hey y/n do you want a drink?" Maddie asked. Thank god an excuse to make me leave the livingroom

I said yes and I followed her to the kitchen. She took out to water bottles. I sat on the stool while she stood across the counter.

"So whats up?" She ask but i could tell it was about my reaction in the living room.

"That bad huh?" I said and she nodded. "Im not jealous im just... not use to...this" I tried explaining

"Look the show is almost over and the season is almost done so demi will have your full attention in no time"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

There were more cheers and gushing coming from the living room. I gave maddie a hopeless look.

"Soon y/n promise"

I put my head on the counter and groaned. It might have caught Demi's attention since she came over towards us at the kitchen.

She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Ohh baby whats wrong?" Demi asked

"Umm nothin"

"So what happened on this episode" maddie asked

Demi went all out explaining every single detail and she keeps mentioning mike. Damn she loves this show so much.

".... and thats what happened. I cant believe the episode ended so quick"

"Thank god" I mumbled

Maddie went back to the living room leaving me and demi in the kitchen.

"Ohhh. Is that what this is all about?" Demi said in realization

I just gave her a nod and a smile to hide all the sad and jealous.

"Babe are you jealous?" She teased

"Staahhpp" I covered my face with my hands.

"I've never seen you like this before its actually quite adorbale" she said while removing my hands from my face so she could cup it and make me look at her.

"Y/n no need to be jealous. I know that we just started dating but I want you" she wrapped her arms around my neck and mine on her waist. She gave me a kiss on the lips

We went back to the living room and they were watching Orange Is The New Black. I love that show so much. We took a seat on the couch sitting together.

"Omg I love this show!!" I said excitedly

We continued to watch and there was a scene where Alex was looking fine as hell and i mumbled "Damn shes hella fine"

"What was that?" Demi asked intimidatingly. She clearly heard what I said.

"nothing" I gulped. I smiled at her. "Hey I only have eyes for you." I reassured her

I could tell she was still hesistate but I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. It lasted for almost 10 seconds.

"Well that convinced me" she smiled and scooted closer to me

"Geez get a room" Dallas commented loudly

Everyone just laughed amd continued watching the show.