2. NIGHT OF THE HUNTER

- Drink up! - Jimin shouted, grabbing his shot while simultaneously giving the other two to his companions with his other hand

V quickly grabbed the glass and, looking him straight in the eye, tilted it, then poured its contents deep into the throat. He felt a strong drink warming his throat. He brushed his long blond fringe lightly from his eyes and scanned the entire bar. As usual, Lush was full of people, and he definitely wasn't going home alone tonight...

- Oh, I see V is horny, so I think it's time for me..." Bogum said suddenly with a big smile.

V looked at him with his blue eyes.

- Relax, your ass is safe. At least today... - An aggressive smile crept over his lips.

They had a short story with Bogum a few years ago, but it was just a fling. He never cared about him romantically, it was only sex, but since then they have been friends. They didn't see each other often and their relationship was never as close as his and Jimin's, but he was glad they could meet today.

- Guys, I will probably gather too... I promised Yoongi that we would spend the evening together, which means that tonight I won't sleep. I have to have the strength to satisfy him, because believe me, it's not easy at all... - Jimin said suddenly without the slightest embarrassment.

A mischievous smile crept over his lips. And that's why V loved him. This boy always said what he thought. Bogum laughed out loud.

- I'd rather not even ask - saying this, he got up from the bar stool. - I'll get going. See you tomorrow.

He shook V's hand and hugged him lightly, then did the same to Jimin. Without waiting, he headed toward the exit, leaving his companions behind. There were a lot of people in the bar. To get outside he had to almost force his way through the crowd of sweaty, dancing bodies. Their scent was so intense that he felt hunger rising in him.

Suddenly someone hit him and the boy threw a quick apologize at him, but their eyes met for a few seconds. But for Bogum those few seconds were enough to accurately register and remember the details of his face. The boy was tall, almost his height, a black bangs falling into his handsome face. And that smell...

He inhaled it deeply into the lungs. The stranger smelled of leather, cigarette smoke and engine lubricant. And his blood... His blood smelled really unearthly. Bogum felt his fangs press against his gums. The black-haired boy was almost at the exit, but Bogum, not thinking too long, followed in his footsteps...

***

Jungkook finished his whiskey and set the glass on the counter in front of him. He got up from the bar stool and started toward the exit. He didn't even try to pick anyone up today, he wanted to spend the night alone. He had to think about what he wanted to do with his life. He did not know whether he wanted to continue what they had started with his uncle or to deal with a "normal" life.