45. ONLY WANT YOU

***

***

Jackson washed the pepper, then laid it on a chopping board and began cutting it into thin stripes. He was not an outstanding cook, but he usually did quite well. When he was a young boy, he loved sitting with his grandmother in the kitchen. It was she who gave him the recipe of traditional cuisine and revealed various family secrets.

Recently, however, he cooked only for himself, so he felt the pressure to do well. He wanted to cook something tasty for V as an apology, even though the situation between them was not tense. The very next day after that quarrel and his kiss, they explained everything. Jackson apologized for his behavior, and the blond did not want to go too far with this topic. So he suggested that they forget about everything and immediately after that, he acted as if Jackson had never even tried to kiss him, as if that day and this event had never happened.

However, he could not forget about it...

He kept replaying their conversation in his head. He wondered if he could say or do something else, so that V wouldn't turn him off that way. He wasn't sure why, but he couldn't stop analyzing it. And the worst thing about it was that he couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if V returned his kiss...

Sometimes he imagined the blond man pushing him strongly against the wall and kissing him so much that he lacks oxygen in his lungs, and then fucks him hard and long until his legs refuse to obey him.

Instinctively, he licked his lips, trying to focus on cutting. The knife he used was damn sharp so he didn't want to cut himself. His hands, however, seemed to remember perfectly all the necessary movements. He cut quickly and nimbly, so after a while he was ready to throw the vegetable into the pan. He quickly added ginger and garlic, then fry everything together in a wok. The room immediately filled with an intense aroma of spices.

- Mmmm how good it smells! - a voice called suddenly from inside the living room.

Jackson looked up and his intense gaze met flawless blue eyes looking over his shoulder. V sat on the couch and played one of his favorite games. Jackson didn't quite know how to play it properly, so he decided to take care of dinner, and in addition he wanted to apologize to V for his recent behavior.

- If you like the smell, wait until I'm done. You will definitely like it! - he said with a smile.

- Can you tell me at least what it will be? - V asked, looking at him with one eye and at the game with the other.

A slight smile appeared on the vampire's lips as his character defeated another opponent. V was extremely good at this game. Jackson watched his fingers move nimbly across the pad for a moment, commanding the virtual heroine in a tight purple costume then looked back to the pan. He tossed the meat into the wok and began to fry it.

- It's Gong bao chicken - he finally said, glancing back toward the couch. V turned slightly toward him and raised his perfect eyebrows.

- Gang... w-what? - he asked, and Jackson laughed out loud.