11. FIRST DATE

***

Jungkook looked V straight in the eye. His heart was beating like crazy. His breathing accelerated from second to second. It felt like time had stopped. The air seemed dense. The vampire suddenly got up from his seat, and the raven boy jumped up behind him, wanting to stop him from leaving, but this time V did not intend to run away. He turned to him and without a word pushed Jungkook abruptly onto the bed, hypnotizing him with his sexy gaze. At the sight of his chocolate-dark irises, a thrill of excitement ran down his spine. V quickly climbed onto the bed and hung over the boy in exciting anticipation, but did not make him wait long. He quickly approached him, reducing the distance between them and finally tasted the delicious lips of brunet.

Jungkook thought he would go crazy.

The kiss was filled with passion and desire, as if all the emotions that had been hidden until now finally found an outlet. Excited, he moaned softly in the mouth of the blonde and parted his lips, wanting to feel him even more accurately. V, as if reading his thoughts, stuck his nimble tongue to be able to caress his. Their tongues did not fight for dominance but caressed each other, giving their kiss even more passion and eroticism. When V broke away from his lips, a moan of disappointment escaped his lips. He didn't want the vampire to interrupt this wonderful caress. He waited too long for this.

- Jungkook, I want you so badly... - He growled in his ear.

His eyes darkened even more. They were all black now.

V bit his lower lip and slipped his cool hands under the brunet's T-shirt. Without waiting for permission, he pulled it up and took it off the boy, revealing his perfect chest. He quickly lowered his lips and began slowly placing wet kisses on his neckline. Jungkook felt pressure in his lower abdomen and moved restlessly. V stared at him with his intense gaze and began to slowly mark the way down his chest. His lips were pleasantly cool, his tongue moist. V took his left nipple in his teeth, and a moment later sucked on it with undisguised pleasure. Jungkook groaned loudly and the vampire smiled with satisfaction. The young man's moans were like music to his ears. Wanting to hear them more, he did not delay and began to glide his lips down the brunet's belly, hips and abdomen, biting, licking and kissing his hot skin. His caresses were so pleasant that the boy almost lost his mind.

When he felt V's fingers begin to unbutton his belt, a soft moan escaped his lips. He hadn't felt as excited in a long time as he does now. V efficiently unbuttoned the belt and slider of his jeans. He looked him straight in the eye. Brunet moved restlessly and licked his lips in anticipation of his next move. To his satisfaction, the vampire wasted no time and quickly slid his pants and boxers down. At the sight of the swollen member, brunet bit his lower lip, and his eyes became almost black, like coal. Jungkook felt that he was going crazy, emotions overwhelmed his whole body. He felt that if V didn't do something right away, he couldn't stand it. Fortunately, the vampire seemed to read his thoughts, because without delay he ran his wet tongue from the base to the head of his penis, then sucked hard on it.