AUTHOR'S NOTE

And the moment has finally come

The end of "The Hunted".

First of all, I want to thank everyone who stayed with me up to this point. It was a wonderful and emotional adventure for me. This book was written for almost a year and during that time I became incredibly close to these characters. I hope you also love our rebellious vampire V and his Baby Doll.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment and stars, it is mostly you who are the motivation to write. I love reading your thoughts and theories, as well as lots of funny reactions to events or dialogues. I am glad that so many people got involved in the story of my characters, and I hope that the ending did not disappoint you.

I couldn't end this story differently.

Our Vkook's love is too strong for anything to destroy it ❤️

This story has come to an end, but it is possible that "The Hunted 2" will be created one day, because I would love to come back to show you the life of V and his (already vampire) Doll 😁

I would also like to thank those who read this book as a silent readers. It's a shame I don't know what you actually think or if you like the book, but nonetheless I hope that at least some of these anonymous views are because you love the story too.

Finally, I would like to thank one person in particular. @JustVtine - for listening to my dilemmas and for beoing here to tell me I can, every time I lose faith in myself. It is largely to your credit that "The Hunted" was made to the last dot.

And after these sloppy thanks, I have a little surprise for you 😁

"The Hunted" is over and we are leaving the vampire world for now, but I'd like to invite you on another adventure.

Soon I am starting a new book called "The Taste Of Ink".

Below you will find a teaser, so I hope you will give this story a chance 😁

감사 합니다 ♥

Jungkook has it all

Jungkook has it all. He is young, handsome, rich, has a beautiful fiancée. He will soon become a CEO at his father's company, which is one of the most successful companies in Seoul. It would seem that his life is almost perfect. Everything seems to be organized and intricately planned. He is happy, or at least he thinks so...

One day, however, his friends decide as a gift to fulfill one of his previously hidden dreams and take him to one of the best artists in Seoul, so that Jungkook can make his dream tattoo.

When the future CEO crosses the threshold of a tattoo parlor, suddenly everything changes, thanks to a certain red-haired tattoo artist.

Jungkook is clearly intrigued by the talent of a stranger, but is he attracted only by his talent? It would seem that the young CEO has a lot of time to find out, but things are complicated by the fact that exactly in nine months, Jungkook is getting married with his beautiful fiancée...

Is nine monts enough time to change your life? Is this enough time to truly love someone?

"The Taste Of Ink"