36. NAUGHTY MECHANIC

***

***

The red Mercedes GLE slowed the engine, slowly approaching its target. It was only a few meters away from the exit. It was late afternoon. The sun over Seoul was slowly heading down, dying the darkening sky with orange. The air was unusually warm today, smelling of spring breeze.

Jessica turned on the turn signal and turned left towards the low, dark gray building. As GPS showed her, this was the workshop she was looking for. She had lived in Seoul for several months, but was still getting lost, so she didn't move anywhere without GPS. She pulled up to the building and turned off the engine. Before leaving the car, she looked in the upper mirror, checking what she looked like. She took lipstick from her purse and corrected her makeup, again applying a layer of red lipstick to her lips. She combed her long blonde hair, which fell softly on her slim shoulders, then got out of the car. She looked at the sign.

Jeon.

She was in a good place. She looked around. The place looked neat. Behind, in the workshop part, she saw a black car, based on lifts, but there seemed to be no one here. It took her a moment to notice someone's legs sticking out from under the chassis. She took a few steps forward, slightly staggering on the gravel surface on her heels, while carefully watching the mechanic. However, before she could approach him, the man suddenly slipped out from under the car. He rose quickly and headed for the table, which had various tools.

The man stood with his back to her, but she had to admit that his figure looked impressive. He was tall, with dark, almost black hair. He was wearing only a white tank top that was almost all dirty with grease. A thin fabric adhered to his muscular back, not leaving much to the imagination. His bare shoulders were slim but athletic. She watched with admiration as his strong forearms tighten as the boy lifted a tool chest.

She used to date elegant guys. She liked educated, rich and well-dressed men, but she would lie, saying that the sight of this man athletic and dirty from grease, did not cause naughty thoughts in her head and did not make her pulse accelerate. The boy didn't pay to her the slightest attention. At first she was surprised that he could not hear her footsteps on the gravel, but after a while she saw that he had wireless headphones in his ears. She paused and watched the stranger search the chest for a tool for a moment. When he found the right key, he swiftly flipped it from hand to hand, then turned and started back toward the car. He didn't even look at her. He lay down on the ground and slipped under the chassis again. While he was doing this, his White tank top slid slightly up, giving her a perfect view of his flat, muscular belly and narrow waist. Just above the line of his black pants she could see delicate, dark hair. Jessica licked his lips instinctively. She didn't see the stranger's face, but his body was wonderful.

She looked around again, but no one seemed to be here. It was quite late, it is possible that most mechanics have already finished their work. This one apparently had something to finish. She took a few steps forward, standing right next to the car and looked down at the man lying on the ground. He was wearing black, tight jeans, torn at his knees. The fabric was slightly dusty, probably from the fact that the boy was lying on the ground. His legs were athletic, thighs strong. Black fabric embraced them like a second skin. Jessica cleared her throat in the hope that he would hear her, but he didn't react, so without thinking for a long time she nudged his calf gently with her red heels. Feeling a light kick on his leg, the boy slipped out from under the chassis. Only now she could see his face.