6. TEQUILA

***

V ran his tongue over Suran's lower lip, and the girl's lips parted in response, allowing V to stick his nimble tongue inside. The blond deepened the kiss. Her lips tasted with the sweetness of the colorful drink that Suran sipped that evening. He was sure that it would not bother him less than a month ago, but today he felt disappointed that her lips did not taste the bitterness of whiskey. And he knew well why he thought about that taste when kissing the girl. That's how the lips of the one he really wanted to kiss tasted. He tried hard to forget him, but he couldn't. Over the past few days, he has avoided Jungkook in training, tried not to think about him and lead the lifestyle he had before it all began. He went to bars, partyed more, picked up handsome strangers, but the thought of the boy all the time was smoldering somewhere in the back of his head. He didn't know what was happening to him, but he couldn't stop thinking about him. Suddenly he pulled away from Suran and bit his lower lip.

- Maybe you want another drink? - He asked quickly.

He knew it was a good time to back away a little. The situation between him and Suran was getting more heated, and he didn't know what to do about it. He couldn't force himself to take the next step. And at the same time he was afraid to think about what was holding him back. Fortunately, the girl nodded, and V quickly stood up and headed for the bar. He was close to his goal when he suddenly felt the incredibly overpowering smell. He took a deep breath and automatically closed his eyes. He knew that he could not mistake this smell for anything else...

He looked around and saw him after a moment. Jungkook was sitting at the bar, wearing a tight white T-shirt cut deep into his chest and blue jeans torn at his knees. His flawless, smooth skin and sculpted thigh muscles could be seen through the holes in his pants. V bit his lower lip and let out a low murmur at the sight. Why was this boy so damn sexy? He looked at the brunet's profile. His jawline was perfect. V dreamed of being able to trace his tongue over it. And this beautiful, slender neck with this insane tattoo. Unable to resist, he started toward him. He followed him and took a deep breath, breathing in this wonderful smell.

- Hmm, I hope you didn't wait long for me... - He whispered in his ear in his most sexy voice, deliberately touching his boy's lobe with his lips. He noticed with satisfaction how brunet's body quickly reacted to this petting caress. It was so addictive! He wanted to take him home with him and examine with his tongue every millimeter of his body to see if he would react to his other caresses in the same way as well. In an instant he forgot everything else. When Jungkook appeared, everything suddenly disappeared. The boy looked at him sideways.

- Who told you I was waiting for you? - He asked sarcastically. His voice sounded sharp. The boy was clearly angry with him, which intrigued V even more.

- Shouldn't you be at training now? - He asked, looking at him inquiringly. When he left the warehouse, the boy was in training with Jimin and he should still be there. He didn't expect to meet him here.