19. SINNER

***

***

Jungkook stared straight ahead, his eyes closely following every little detail of what was in front of his chocolate irises. He has never seen anything more beautiful. He knew that he shouldn't look so closely, but he couldn't help himself. He absorbed everyone, even the smallest detail, unable to believe what he saw. He licked his lips, which were still a little swollen from the passionate kisses with V. When he did, he felt the taste of vampire's lips again.

This wonderful, addictive taste of V.

He felt a characteristic prick in his stomach, and now that he had tasted it once, all his body wanted V. Jungkook felt almost like a drug addict on detox. Unknowingly, he leaned a little more toward the vampire in front of him, as if his body subconsciously demanded his closeness. From this distance V was even more beautiful, if at all possible. Jungkook stared at his shiny blond hair. Softly falling on his caramel skin, which in the evening light seemed to be a darker tone. His beautiful cheekbones and jawline looked as if it had been carved by Michelangelo himself. Blue eyes stared straight ahead, the last rays of the dying sun reflected in their pupils. The lips, parted slightly, seemed so invitingly soft. When V stuck out his tongue and ran his wet tip over his lower lip, Jungkook held his breath. The memory of their hot session immediately appeared in his head. These wonderfully intoxicating lips on his own, sinful tongue dancing sensual dance with his tongue. Jesus! He couldn't stop thinking about it. And all he wanted was to pull V into a nearby alley and get lost completely in it. He bit his lower lip at the thought of what they could do now if Yoongi had not interrupted their evening together so suddenly. He felt his excitement rise, and pleasant chills spread through his back.

- Jungkook! Jungkook! - Jimin's voice shouted suddenly, nudging him sideways. The brunet, as if out of trance, looked at his friend with a questioning look. - I've been talking to you for fifteen minutes and you don't react at all! - Jimin complained.

- Y-yy I was just thinking a little... - He replied, stammering and rubbed his neck, ruffling his dark hair. He felt his cheeks burning.

- I guess you were staring not thinking... - Jimin said, waving his ideal eyebrows up and down ambiguously.

At these words, V looked at them and his eyes met Jungkook's embarrassed look. The boy felt the blush on his cheeks, but he couldn't look away from those wonderful blue irises staring intensely at him. V looked at him as if in his thoughts he was doing the most dirty things with him.

Jungkook felt his pulse speed up, and the vampire lift his perfect lips in a gentle smile.

He also could not stop thinking about brunet, and the fact that Jungkook seemed to be a total mess after what happened between them, gave him even greater satisfaction. Instinctively, he looked at the younger man's mouth. His lower lip was still slightly swollen. V wanted to grab it with his teeth and suck on it in a sensual kiss, but only bit his lower lip to stop the lust swirling in him. The boy noticed that V was looking at his lips and instinctively moistened them with his tongue, as if preparing for a kiss. Seeing how V and Jungkook look at each other, Jimin cleared his throat loudly, drawing their attention. V brushed his long bangs with his hand, letting his blonde hair fall softly on his forehead, then looked at the faces of his companions.