~Chapter One~

Y/n: Your name
N/n: Nickname
H/c: Hair color
H/l: Hair length
S/c: Shirt/Sweater/Sweatshirt of choice
P/c: Pants of choice
(Y/n's POV)
"Man I hate the bus," Crutchie says after I help him off the school bus.

It's harder for him to do some things because he's on crutches. The reason for his crutches is because he got polio when he was younger. His left leg got infected so it basically stopped working. I don't mind helping though. I don't think anyone minds helping for that matter.

I giggle at his comment.

"You's excited ta be a freshman?" Crutchie asks as we walk up to the door.

"Obviously!" I say excitedly with a huge smile on my face.

He chuckles at my response and shakes his head a little. We get up to the door and I open the door, letting him go in first. I jog up to the next set of doors that leads to the commons and do the same thing.

"Thanks," Crutchie says.

I then see Race and get even more excited. I run up behind him and jump onto his back.

"Oof," he says when I land.

All the guys laugh.

"Hi, Race!" I say.

"Hi, N/n!" He says excitedly with a chuckle, realizing it's me, getting a grip on me so he can hold me up as he says that. "How much coffee have you had today?"(if you drink it. You can replace it with something else if you want!) He asks while laughing.

"I'm still on my first cup!" I say, very energetic.

Race and I have been best friends for quite a while now, and know basically everything about each other. We didn't get a whole lot of chances to hang out this summer so we were both excited to see each other.

"Hi everyone!" I exclaim while waving.

"Hi," Everyone else says, some chuckling.

Crutchie then finally gets up to the group of friends and stands by Race and I. He then says, "Hey guys!"

"Hi Crutchie," Everyone, but for me, says.

"You's excited N/n?" Race asks, turning his head towards me.

"Is it not obvious?" I say jokingly.

Some of the guys chuckle at that.

"Hey Crutchie, could you grab my coffee from my bag pocket?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure," he then grabs my coffee and hands it to me.

"Thank you!" I say and take a drink of my coffee.

We all talk for a bit until suddenly a tall boy comes up to the group. He's quite cute.

"Hi, guys!" He says with a wave.

Who's that?

"Hey Davey," everybody else says.

I guess my question is answered.

"Oh, N/n, this is Davey, Davey, this is Y/n," Race says. "We's met him at school last year!"

"Hi," he holds out his hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you!"

I shake his hand the best I can, being that I'm on Race's back still, and say, "Nice to meet you too!"

I notice a light pink on his cheeks after we shake hands.

(Davey's POV) (We're going back to when he gets to the group)

"Hey, guys!" I say while waving.

"Hey Davey," everyone but a girl on Race's back says.

Holy cow! She's so cute!

"Oh, N/n, this is Davey, Davey, this is Y/n," Race says. "We's met him at school last year!" He says to Y/n.

Her name is as cute as her!

"Hi," I hold out my hand for her to shake. "Nice to meet you!"

She shakes it and says, "Nice to meet you too!"

I feel my face flush a tad after she shakes it.

"Y/n, here is Crutchie's younger sister, she's gonna be a freshman this year," Jack says while ruffling her hair a bit.

"Hey!" she exclaims while softly hitting his hand away while giggling a bit.

Her giggle is adorable!! It's so lighthearted and soft and just so cute!

We all talk for a bit longer. I pay attention to her a lot. The sparkle and excitement in her eyes, the way her h/l, h/c hair shines under the light and how soft it looks, and her smile. Where do I even start? It's just so-wait. Are her and Race dating? They seem extremely comfortable with each other from what I've seen so I guess it would make sense. Dang it. Not to mention, she's also Crutchie's younger sister. Now I know I don't even have close to a chance with her.

*Ring*

That's the bell. Guess we've got to get ready class now. We all say bye to whoever is separating and Y/n hops off of Race's back. I then notice how cute her outfit is. It was a s/c with p/c. I can't fricken handle this. She then goes her own way and so do we.

What is this girl doing to me? I've only just met her.

~~~
See, told ya this book sucks. But thanks for giving it a try and reading it! Also, let me know if you want any specific ships to sail in this book! See ya in the next chapter!