~Chapter Three~

(Y/n' s POV)
(Lunch Time)
Grab my lunch and sit down at a table. I grab my phone out of my pocket and scroll through it and eat while I wait for the others. Jack was adopted by Medea and one year, about everyone hung out together on Christmas at her theatre. She decided to give us phones for Christmas, which we were all very thankful for. (I got this idea from another book, so hopefully it's not considered stealing, I just thought it was a good idea.) Suddenly, I feel two people sit next to me.

"Hey sweetheart," one says with a smug voice.

I look up and see who it is. Dang it. It's the Delanceys. All I remember from them is that they are mean and man whores. I don't like them.

"Can I help you with something?" I ask in the nicest voice possible.

"Why yes, you can. How about I kiss you, and if you don't like it, you can return it," the other one, who I think is Oscar, says with a smirk while grabbing my chin and turning my head look to look at him.

I then feel the smile I've had on pretty much all day go away. Dear God helps me.

"Hey!" Race interrupts, furiously. "Get your filthy hands off her!"

Oscar lets go of my chin and ask, "And why's that"

Oh, yayyy.

"Yeah? Are you her boyfriend or something?" I think Morris says while putting an arm on me.

Not yayyy.

Jack then stomps up absolutely furious and says, "Get your arm off her!"

I wonder how long he's been there. Where is everyone?

"Why should I?" Morris asks.

"Can you not see that she's uncomfortable?!" Jack raises his voice and motions towards me.

They both look at me and shake their heads. What the frick, are they blind?! Jack and Race look like they want to slap them all the way to space. Fun.

"I swear to God if ya don't leave her alone-" Race mumbles.

"What are you gonna do?" Oscar interrupts.

"Wouldn't ya like to see?" Race says while cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah, I would," Oscar says while standing up.

Oh God, no.

"No, stop, please," I say, not really knowing what to say.

"But-" Race says.

"No buts," I say, then put on my best puppy dog face that no one I know can resist. "Please."

"F-fine," Race says defeated.

Yayyy. I just realized that Morris and basically just been watching with his arm on me for a bit. Oh well.

Jack suddenly turns to Morris, points to him, and says, "Remove your arm or I will rip it off and beat you with it."

Morris then puts both of his hands up like you would show a cop or someone your hands and drops them. I then stand up and fast walk to Race, wanting a hug from him. He knows what me doing that means so he immediately hugs me protectively and I hug him back. He's warm.

"You okay?" He mumbles so only I can hear.

I nod my head and pull away from the hug, immediately missing the warmth. "Where are the others?"

"We normally eat outside in the front so we went to come to find you to tell you."

"Oh. Can we go there now?"

He nods his head and we start walking. I realized that I didn't put my smile back on, so I forcefully put one there. Jack then catches up to us. Huh. I didn't notice he wasn't with us. Oops.

"You okay N/n?" Jack asks with concern in his voice.

"Yep."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," he sighs.

I look at him and he still looks beyond furious. I decide to jokingly say, "You, Jack, need to calm down. You're at a fifteen and we need you at a seven at most."

He just stifles a laugh an smiles at me. I give him a toothy smile back.

We get outside and everyone starts asking where we were and what took so long.

"It just took a while for them to find me, that's it!" I give them a toothy smile and sit by my brother.

I notice Jack and Race look confused and look at each other. They then shrug it off and sit down. Race sits by me and Jack sits by Race and Davey.

(Crutchie's POV)

N/n sits down by me and I look at Jack and Race. They both look at each other confused and shrug. What actually happened? Our conversation before they came back continues.  N/n doesn't really talk and just listens. That's weird. Is she okay? I look around at the group to see if anyone else has noticed it. They all look to caught up in conversation. I then get to Davey and see him just staring at N/n.

Why the heck is he staring like that at my little sister?

~~~
Well this chapter was something, wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed it though, even though it was insane. I'll see you in the next chapter I guess, bye!