c/fourteen. a change of heart

Author: This is Antoni Porowski, who I picture as Tom!

Tom stared at me for a little while. I was sure he wanted to ask me if I was okay, I've known Tom for a while – we've known eachother for three years and dated for eight months – and so has he, which is precisely why he was testing the waters.

"No, Tom. I'm not okay." I answered him, sitting back in my chair. Tom stepped forward and leaned against the desk in front of me, his hands placed in the desk corner.

Holy shit, those are some fucking delicious arms you've got there, Tom.

"Thanks." He said, laughing.

I shake my head, covering my face. "I really have an issue with saying my thoughts out loud."

He smiled that perfect smile of his. "It's fine. You know you can talk to me as well, right?"

"I know." I smiled at him. "Where's Luca with that tea?"

Tom shrugged. "I don't think he's actually getting tea."

I look at him with confusion. "What makes you think that?"

"The bus driver told Luca that one of the boys went out for tea." He answered.

"Oh." I replied.

"Yeah." Tom continued.

A few seconds of silence went on before Tom pulled me out of the chair and kissed me, and I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

However, I pulled away. "Tom-" I said, in between a kiss, and then kissing him again.

"Mm?" He groaned, still kissing me.

"The door-" He kisses me, and I pull away briefly before continuing, "What if someone comes in?"

He pulls away and lightly shoves me against the door, which caused me to gasp and start to giggle before kissing him again.

He pulled my shirt up and I lifted my arms so he'd remove it with ease. I removed his as well.

He pulled me close and picked me up, pushing me against him, yet being careful not to do it too hard.

So vanilla.

Don't get me wrong, Tom is great at sex, but it can get boring and straightforward.