A Little Gift

ChimChim Churro 👌👈 - [Noona...]

ChimChim Churro 👌👈 - [Your presence is required in Tae's room.]

HBIC 💕 - [For what? I'm already undressed.]

ChimChim Churro 👌👈 - [I got you a present! ]

ChimChim Churro 👌👈 - [No getting dressed required ]

HBIC 💕 - [You had my curiosity...but now you have my attention.]

ChimChim Churro 👌👈 - [Just get down here. ]

Dez pushed herself up and off of her bed. Padding down the hall in bare feet while wearing just her bra and underwear, she stopped outside of Taehyung's door. Knocking softly, she heard Jimin giggle for her to enter, opening the door. Her hand flew to her heart as she saw Jimin's gift.

"What have you done?" she asked, eyes wide as she took in the scene before her.

Tae and Kook were kneeling on the floor, naked and facing one another a couple feet apart. Their thighs were bound to their calves with thick leather straps, hands also bound behind their backs. Vanilla and spice candles were lit throughout the room, making it look like some sort of ritual offering. Kookie was smiling so wide, Dez thought his face was going to split, wiggling in his compromised position. Tae, on the other hand, was clearly trying to keep himself composed as fear wrote its name across his face.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked, walking over and running a finger across Tae's bare shoulders, making him flinch and bite his lip.

"How did you even do this?"

"Well," he started, "It took a hell of a lot of convincing, but Tae said he he would do it if he saw what went on with someone else first. Kookie was more than happy to volunteer."

"Noona..." Kookie whined at the sound of his name, "Show him."

Dez walked over and sat lightly on Tae's ample lap, looking him in the eye, "Tiger, are you sure you want to go through with this?" she asked softly, fingers caressing his cheek. She bit her lip as she waited for his reply.

"I-I'm not super sure," Tae admitted, "But I...definitely...want to see what the big deal is all about."

"Okay," she purred, "I'm going to leave you right like this, then. We'll show you a few things, and check in to see if you want to try them out." She reached up and rubbed his earlobes, calming him with the touch, "If you hate what you see, or want to stop at any point...no matter how far we've gone...you just have to say the safe word: Saxophonist."

"O-okay. I think I can do that."

Standing and walking back to Jimin, Dez danced her fingers over his collar bone, "Thank you for the gift, my love," she smiled. "If it's show-and-tell time, maybe something soft to get them started?"

Jimin shivered as she touched him, trailing the tips of her nails to the waistband of his tight shorts, which she used to bring him over to the two men on the floor. Sitting him firmly in Kookie's lap, she perched in Tae's and leaned forward. She caught Jimin's lips with her own. She kissed him tenderly as her hands worked up his thighs slowly, squeezing and caressing along the way. As the kiss grew more heated, dipped her hand inside the shorts, rubbing on Jimin's hardness but not gripping. Her position allowed her to press back against Tae and squeeze her thighs over his for friction if she needed, and let him feel what Jimin was making her feel. Kookie's heavy breathing told her Jimin was doing the same to him.

"Do you know how much I appreciate you?" Dez asked Jimin as she began to trail soft kisses along his jaw, "Giving me such pretty presents. Always so willing to share. Always so...willing..."