| TWENTY FIVE |

Clay ends up taking me to the arcade we spend hours playing the games and winning tickets. Surprisingly Clay and I both sucked at the games. I don't mean a couple of games, I mean all the games. Instead of sulking like most guys he just laughs whenever he misses and takes the piss out of himself.

"What should we get?" Clay asks as we stroll hand in hand over to the prize counter with our very few tickets. I scan the prizes before I lock my eyes on a matching seat of teddy bears holding love hearts. "Those!" I squeal pointing at them. "We can have one each." I smile wrapping my arms around Clays waist as he rolls his eyes.

"You think I want a teddy bear in my room?"

"Of course you do." I smile patting his chest before grabbing our tickets and hand them over for the bears. The young girl behind the counter blushes and grabs them quickly. "You guys are really cute." She whispers as she hands them to me. "Thanks." I smile back.

"Come on Mr I'm too cool for teddys. I'm starving." I fake pout rubbing my stomach dramatically. Clay rolls his eyes at me again before grabbing my free hand and lets me lead him back to his car. "McDonalds?" He asks starting the car. "Sounds good." I smile reaching for his hand again. "Do you want the pink one or the white?" I ask referring to the teddys. "Actually, you have the pink and I'll have the white." I continue not letting him answer.

"You're going to destroy my street cred." Clay groans throwing his head back. "You're street cred?" I laugh. "Yeah, ya know some people are actually scared of me." He says with an amused smile. "I don't know why. You're a big softie...with a pink teddy." I smirk.

"You wound me."

After ordering our food Clay and I sit at a table in the back away from the families out for dinner. "What colleges are you going to apply for?" I ask biting into my burger. "I want to go to New York." He answers and I nod remembering how his mom mentioned that before.

"Me too." I smile bumping my knee against his. "You know we could go together and get an apartment together." Clay says casually bumping my knee back. "Really?" I choke out. "Why not? I don't want to live in the dorms." He shrugs. "It would be pretty cool." I say fighting my smile back.

We spend the next hour talking about living in New York City together and dreaming about our apartment. "So it's settled. We'll go visit in winter break." I state as we drive back to my house before dad leaves for work so Logan won't be alone. "I can't wait! Like I actually just want to go now." I groan. "It's two months." Clay chuckles squeezing my hand as he turns the car off.

"No, I mean to go to college." I groan dragging my feet dramatically as walk inside. "Uh-oh. What's happened?" Dad asks as I continue my charade into the living room. "College." I sigh dropping onto my arm chair throwing my hand on my forehead. "Aww are you two fighting?" Logan teases as Clay sits next to him.

"No." I sigh. "What's the problem then?" Logan asks looking between us. "You tell him. I'm just too sad to talk about it." I fake sniffle, putting my head on my forehead. Clay rolls his eyes at me but I can tell he's amused. "She wants to go now." He mutters. "Typical." Dad says under his breath. "We're going to go visit in winter break!" I say breaking my depressed act.

"We're going to look at colleges and go to Times Square and Central Park and The Empire State Building and Rockafell-"

"Okay I think we get it." Logan laughs cutting me off making me pout again. "It's going to amazing and you just lost your visiting rights." I state sticking my tongue out like a child.

"No. I'm coming every break."

"Nope. You lost that right."

"You can't stop me."