| TWENTY SIX |

"I'm nervous." June whispers to me as we walk into Above Ground behind Clay. "You'll be fine." I tell her reassuringly. "What should I say?" She asks scanning the gym. "Just act normal." I giggle. "He's coming." I whisper when I spot Connor walking over to us and doing the bro shake with Clay. "Hello ladies. How's it going?" Connor smiles at us. "Good." I nod. "Great!" June says a little too loudly. Her cheeks redden knowing what she's done.

"Cool." He smiles before turning to Clay. "Wanna spar today?" Clay nods in response before heading to the changing rooms. "What are you kids up too?" Connor asks turning to us. I hear June huff at the word kids. "We're not kids." I state. "Are you 18 yet?" He counters with a smirk. "No." I mumble. "But June is!" I smile. "You are?" Connor asks looking a little shocked.

"I am." She nods. "How old are you?" I ask trying to keep the conversation going. "20." He answers. "I better go warm up. Don't want Clay kicking my ass again." He winks before running off to the treadmills. "Let's sit here." I say tugging Junes arm to the seat. "That went terribly." She groans slouching in the seat.

"Hello girls." Tony appears in front of us. "Shit don't scare me like that!" June says putting her hand on her heart. "Now you know how we feel every time you sneak up on us." I joke bumping our shoulders. "What are you two lovely ladies doing in this dump?" Tony jokes joining us on the seat.

"We think Connor has a crush on June and are trying to get them together." I answer. June slaps my arm and gives me a glare but I just shrug at her. "Oh he does." Tony laughs. "How do you know that? Did he say something? What'd he say about me? Does he think I'm pretty?" June blurts out surprising Tony.

"Whoa there." He laughs holding his hands up in a slow down motion. "These guys tell me everything. I'll put in a good word for you." He winks as he gets up and heads over to where the boys are strapping their hands. We watch us Tony says something to Clay and nods towards me. He nods and heads over.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Clay asks nodding to the other side of the gym. I nod and follow him over to the corner. "What's up?" I ask. "Tony said to come talk to you privately." He says trying to read my face.

"He said he was putting in a good word for June and that Connor has a crush on her."

"Yeah he does." I gasp and slap his shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask. "Should I let him beat me make him look good for her?" He smirks placing his hand on my waist. "Hmm, you might get hurt though. But the I guess I'll have to kiss you better." I say pursing my lips pretending to be deep in thought.

"Sounds like a win win situation." He smirks moving his hand to my hip. I reach up on my tippy toes and place a small kiss on his lips. "Now go get your ass beat." I smirk slapping his butt as he walks away earning a small glare from him.

"What did he want to talk to you about?" June asks as I sit back next to her. "He wanted to dirty talk." I lie through a smirk. We sit in silence as we watch Clay and Connor spar. Clay doesn't make it obvious he's letting Connor win though. Fifteen minutes later Connor has Clay in an arm bar. I can see Clay can get out of it easily but he taps the floor.

"He beat Clay!" June gasps jumping to her feet. "Oh shit!" I exclaim jumping to my feet too. I grab her hand and pull her towards them. "Oh no Clay baby are you okay?" I say dramatically jumping into the ring and sitting on my knees next to him.

"Oh no it hurts so bad." He says dramatically clutching his arm. I bite my trying to keep my laughter in. "Harden up Killer." June says kicking his foot before turning to talk to Connor. "It's working." I whisper as he sits up. "I told him if he beat me I'd buy as all burgers." He whispers back. "Yeah harden up Killer. You owe us all burgers." Connor smirks before jumping out of the ring.