• thirty nine •

IN HONOR OF HITTING 2K VOTES I WANNA DO ANOTHER DOUBLE UPDATE SO SHOW SOME LOVE ❤️ Chapter 40 and 41 are JUICY and will provide a lot of answers.

Shoutout to xVintageB. Thank you for always voting and commenting. 🗣

@darthphoenix: good morning and you are VERY welcome 🥵 9:47am • 9/26/19 • Twitter for iPhone 7,351 Retweets 72k Likes

9:47am • 9/26/19 • Twitter for iPhone
7,351 Retweets 72k Likes

@tomholland1996: my view of you was much better
9:50am • 9/26/19 • Twitter for iPhone
3,477 Retweets 65k Likes

Phoenix smiled to herself as she played with Tom's fingers. For the last half an hour, she'd been laying on her side, cuddling into his chest with her leg resting on his thighs while Tom laid on his back with both of his arms wrapped loosely around her hips.

They still hadn't crossed the line into physical intimacy, including regular sex and oral and didn't plan on it. Phoenix was just enjoying both being around Tom and sharing a certain closeness with him. Neither had brought up or tried to give a title to their unknown relationship status but in the back of their minds, they knew it would never be anything more than what they were currently doing. As Cynthia mentioned the day before, Chris was and always would be on the horizon.

Regardless of that, Phoenix had been slowly but surely getting back to her old self with Tom's help. She was back to posting regularly on all of her social media platforms as well as responding back to comments and DMs from her supporters. Since she decided to stop wasting her energy on Chris, she had been feeling nothing but love and support surrounding her from her friends, family, followers, and of course Tom.

"I had the weirdest dream last night." Phoenix spoke.

"What you'd you dream about?"

"I was in this beautiful castle that had a stunning grand staircase with a glass chandelier hanging from above. I didn't know where I was or what I was doing until I looked down to find that I was wearing a wedding dress. When I looked over, my dad was walking next to me." Phoenix explained, grinning at the memory of what she dreamt the night before. "I couldn't exactly make out anyone's face as I walked down the aisle but what I do know is that I was surrounded by people who love and care about me."

"That sounds nice." He replied with a smile. Listening to Phoenix describe her dream wedding, that she didn't even realize was her dream wedding, made Tom's heart flutter. "Who were you getting married to?"

"I didn't see his face." Phoenix answered. Although she hadn't lied, she didn't exactly tell the truth either. It was true that she didn't see her groom's face but she could tell just by the silhouette that the man waiting for her at the altar was indeed Christopher Robert Evans. "I think all of this wedding talk surrounding my parents is what brought on the dream but if I'm being honest, I'm kinda digging this whole wedding planning process."