Gucci Clothes! (3)

Jeon Jungkook's Pov

I walk to the kitchen to talk jin hyung, to take care taehyung for me.

"Jin hyung!" I called him.

"Yes Jungkook?" He asked, Jin hyung coming out to the kitchen.

"I want you to take care my baby for a while because i'm leaving and don't let him escape also cook a food for him... I will comeback later." I said to him.

After i talk jin hyung, i go to living room to pick my coat but i see my baby in the front door and trying to escape. I run to him, I grab him and pulled his wrist tightly.

"Ouch!" He yelled at me, When i pulling him to the middle of the living room.

"Where are you doing?" I said to him with my cold voice.

"I'm leaving because my mother and father is already worried to me!" He said me while crying.

"No! Taehyung you will stay with me and i never let you go." i said to me with angry face.

"Please daddy! Let me out, i want to see my parents." Taehyung said and also kneeling down to me.

"Okay, Stand up baby i will let you out but i will come with you." I said to him, I held him to stand up from kneeling then i hug his body.

"Thank you daddy!" He said while we are hugging each other.

"Baby before we leave can you changes your clothes first." I said to him and i bring him to our room.

I give him clothes but he did'nt know how to wear it and he said to that he had a servent to wear it to him. I strip him and i see his beautiful body and also his butt super perfect curve, i quickly put him cloths before i do something to him.

*In The Car*

Many story he was telling about his life but i can't understand other things he saying. When we out to my house he said to me "Where i am this not the our kingdom" it's so weird what he saying a while ago and here we are to park and i buy him a ice cream but first he don't know how to eat the ice cream then i teach him when he already learn it, Taehyung very happy went he taste it. After we eat me and taehyung go to mall to buy him clothes but there's some reporters they saw us, they taking picture me and my baby. I see my baby is already awkward so i already annoyed then i called my bodyguard to make them leave to our way we go to the gucci store to buy clothes my baby.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked him.

"Yes daddy." he answered.

"Who are they?" Taehyung asked me with his cute confused face.

"That's the reporters my baby don't worry they can't hurt you, im here baby." I said to him, I peck his cheek because of his cuteness.

"Good to see you Mr. Jeon! What can i help you?" The sales lady asked to us.

"I want you to assist my baby to find a good clothes for him." I said and i pointing my baby. I see my baby look around and keep smiling.

My baby is look beautiful to the clothes of gucci i buy him many, but when we going home i see him looking outside the window and still he is sad i think he really miss his parents.

"Baby! Do you want to see your parents?" I asked him because of that he look me.

"Yes Daddy! I want to see them!"He said with excited face.

"Ok! What is the address?" I asked him.

"Hmmmmm? Silla Kingdom please go to our palace and i'm the prince." He said with smiling face.

"What?" I asked him with confused face....

Taekook my heart!😭😭