In The Company (9)

Third Person's Pov

"Babyy! Wake up!" Jungkook whipered to his beautiful boyfriend make the wake up from his sleep.

"Whyy daddy!? I want to sleep more!" The beautiful whining when jungkook disturbing his sleep.

"Let's go i want you to take to my work!" Jungkook said while he wearing his suit and waiting taehyung to stand up from there bed.

"Can we leave later? I'm still sleepy daddy." taehyung said, He trying to get back to his sleep when jungkook grab his blanket away from him. Taehyung try to get back the blanket but his daddy more stronger than him, He sit in the bed and look at his daddy with the death glare.

"Take a bath already baby! I will be late if you don't move fast, And if you are a good boy i will buy you a ice cream." Jungkook said make his baby smiled.

"Okie daddy! I'm just taking a bath." Taehyung said then run to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Taehyung do his morning routine fastly because jungkook is waiting him in the living room, He find something nice to wear for him then bring his self downstairs. The two couple go ahead to the jungkook's company the all staff and workers of the company are staring taehyung they really confused because this is the first time their boss with a beautiful boy and he also carry this the boy like a baby. Taehyung's hand is on jungkook's neck and tae's legs are around to the waist of jungkook. So... It's means jungkook walking with having a like koala to his body.

"Daddy... Why they all staring me?" Taehyung asked went they already passed the workers and they already to private elevator of jungkook.

"They just confused... And this is the first time they saw you." Jungkook said to taehyung to not too much thinking.

"What are we doing here? Tae asked again.

"I need to work baby and i don't want you to leave alone in our house, Jin hyung is on his husband." Jungkook said and totally hug tae tightly.

"Good Morning Mr.Jeon!" Greet from jungkook's secretary.

"Wait! Mr.Jeon Who are him?" The secretary asked to jungkook and totally jealous and confuse.

"My boyfriend!" Jungkook said proud and kiss taehyung lips that make taehyung giggles.

Jungkook go to his office and sit down to his chair but still taehyung with him and he make taehyung sit to he's lap, He did not know taehyung already sleep. Jungkook do his work for to finish early because he want to have bonding to his baby.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" Jungkook said with little bit yelled.

"Mr.Jeon the daughter of Mr. Manoban is will be here!" The secretary said to him and also to make him annoyed. The daughter of Mr.Manoban is his girlfriend and he really don't want to see her.

Taehyung already awake when the secretary come in to jungkook's office and he saw the reaction of jungkook when he heard the name of the girl.