I'm Sorry (14)

Third Person's Pov

When taehyung wake up he feel the pain of his lower body part, he try to stand up but because to much pain he can't to stand up. He saw there some white and blood substances in the bed and also his thigh.

"Ouch!" Taehyung yelled and cry in pain.

He heard sounds running to the room.

"Taehyung!" He look to the person who called his name and he already know who is it.

"Jungkook" he whisper.

"Are you okoy?" Jungkook asked to him but he not let jungkook come closer to him.

"Don't touch me!" Taehyung said with sturring.

"Baby..."

But taehyung start crying because he remember what happen last night.

"Yo-u ra-pe m-e..." Taehyung said with crying hard, Taehyung is traumatize what jungkook did to him.

"Baby~ I'm sorry..." Jungkook said, He trying to hold taehyung but the boy just moving back away from him make jungkook feel guilty.

"No! You rape me!" Taehyung said again and again.

"Baby! Please let me explain... I'm so mad at you because you leave me so... I did it to you!" Jungkook explain his self.

"No..." Taehyung said and he try to stand up.

"Ahhh!" Taehyung yelled because of pain in his lower part.

"Let me help you baby and take care you! And also I'm sorry what i did to you, But you cannot leave me again!" Jungkook said and hold taehyung hard and carry him with bride style.

"I'm sorry babyy!" Jungkook and he kiss taehyung all over his face and neck.

"You are only mine! All mine!" Jungkook said and taehyung is totally scared what his heard from jungkook.

An: Heyyyyy! Whatsssss upppp i'm really sorryy! And also sorry to wrong spell and grammarrr! Please understand meeee! And i want to say next week i have a exams! Wish me luck guyssss! And also i wish that i receive a "Goodluck" word! Thank youuu💖💜