Pancake (7)

Third Person's Pov.

When jungkook awake he see taehyung is not his side, Jungkook stand up quicky to find taehyung because he think his baby go back to his kingdom and leave him.

"TAEHYUNG!" he yelled while coming down to the stair because of that all his bodyguard come to him and they are alert why there boss is screaming, to know what happen but did'nt know taehyung is in kitchen with jin.

"Daddy?" taehyung said and look to jungkook with still scared face.

"Where are you in the morning?" jungkook asked to taehyung and because of that tae get scared more because of jungkook voices.

"Daddy... please don't punish me again, i'm sorry i will not obey you again!" taehyung said and already crying because he remember how much hurts he's butt went jungkook punish him really hard.

"Don't cry baby, i'm just worried to you because you are not my side when i awake." jungkook try to calm down because he don't see taehyung crying again.

Jungkook hug taehyung to make him already to calm down.

"Where are you going this morning?" jungkook asked with softly voice.

"I come here in the kitchen and meet jin hyung and he already cook me a food!" taehyung said with smile his lips.

"hmmm. okay let's eat!" jungkook said and carried taehyung to the kitchen with bride style the eat the food was prepared by jin hyung.

"What is this?" taehyung asked when he see pancake he did'nt know because in their kingdom they don't have.

"Baby that's called pancake, try it because it is very yummy!" jungkook said and feed taehyung.

"YUMMY!, i want more daddy!" taehyung said when he taste it.

"Okie baby here eat more, say to me if you want more." jungkook said went he see taehyung is very happy.

What's uppp! Same as taekook shippersss!<3