Baekhyun (20)

Taehyung's Pov

We already go home, i have many clothes that i buy and i enjoyed the movie. My hyung's are in the downstair, i came to our jungkook's room to changes my clothes but when i open it i saw the mirror of the clothes is broke.

What happen here? In my thought.

"Prince taehyung."

Someone's whisper at my back, I look how is it and i saw baekhyun my brother.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" I whisper at him because i don't want someone heard us.

"Our parents need you and miss you so please come with me!" My hyung said.

"I love being here hyung and i happy with my jungkook." i say to him make him sad.

"But we need you their to our palace taehyung~ah our enemy is already dominance our palace they know you and the prince of lee is want's to marry you." Baekhyun hyung explain.

"That is your reason why you we're here?" I asked him and he just nodded.

"I don't want to marry the lee's prince i already have a lover!" I said to my hyung.

"But! Our palace and parents will be die." Baekhyun said.

"Why me? Why not you?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry taehyung~ah but i already being arranges to the Park." He said.

"How did you get here? Jungkook already broke the mirror to use to get here?" I asked him again.

"Father give me a another one." he said.

"Taehyung? Baby?"

"You need to go! Jungkook is here!" I said.

"No! I will not leave if you will not come to me." Baekhyun hyung said.

"Baby! Open the door or i will break this."  Jungkook said.

"Please hyung! Leave!" I said.

"No taehyung!" He said.

After a minute i hear the crack sound and i saw jungkook already break the door.

"Who is that boy?" Jungkook asked me with his abdominal voice.

"Please don't be angry!" I said, He grab my wrist and he put me in his back.

"How did you get here!?" He shouted make my hyung heard and come to us.

"What happen taebear?" Jin hyung said.

"Daddy! Let us explain he is my hyung my brother!" I said to jungkook make him look at me.

"Taehyung is saying the truth and i'm here to take him with  me." Baekhyun hyung said.

"I don't care if you are taehyung's brother but we will not allowed you to take him away from us!" Jimin hyung said.

"Our kingdom is in dangered!" Baekhyun hyung already shout.

"We came help you!" Jungkook's said.

"I know you don't know how to hold the swords." hyung said.

He insulted my lover and jungkook not speak.

"Taehyung~ah you need to think if you will come with me or not? If you come with me the people in our kingdom will be fine if not all of us will die." Baekhyun hyung said and teleport back to silla kingdom.

"What the fuck!? Did you see that? How he gone like that!" Jimin hyung said and amaze.

"I think i already know you taehyung you are not belong here?" Namjoon hyung speak and i just look at my lover.