Punishment (6)

Third Person's Pov.

Warning Punishment

"Taehyung! We need to go back to my place." Jungkook said to taehyung while they are walking to go back to tae's room. They are leave mother's room early because jungkook really want to go back to his real world.

"But daddy! This is my world and i want you to be with me!" Taehyung whining to the man who's holding him tightly.

"No! Taehyung! We will go back to the south korea!" Jungkook said with his cold voice.

"But daddy! I want here and i know mom and dad will worried about me again! Taehyung yelled with his tears.

"Do you want to punish you? Do what you did when we are in korea! Or i will punish you!" jungkook yelled to taehyung beacause of that taehyung obey what jungkook said.

They are go back to south korea and taehyung crying hard because he knows his mother will totally worried again to him.

"Wear this clothes and give me that thing that we can go back to your kingdom." Jungkook ordered.

"No! Daddy i will not give this to you! I cannot travel again if i will give it to you!" Taehyung yelled to jungkook make his boyfriend to boiling to anger.

"You will not give it to me? Okay you will face your punishment!" Jungkook said make tae scared to him and trying to back away to him.

"Daddy whyy? You are not my daddy!" Taehyung said, He's not understand his daddy why jungkook doing this to him.

"I'm still your daddy but you are so stubborn!" Jungkook said, He just can't control anymore because taehyung getting to his nerves.

Jungkook take taehyung to his bedroom and he pushed taehyung to the bed and hold taehyung's waist then he flip his taetae to can face his baby butt and pulled down his baby short and underwear. Jungkook see taehyung's juicy butt because of that link his lips and he feel horny.

"This is your punishment to dis-obeyed your daddy! Count!" Jungkook said while massaging tae's butt.

Jungkook start slap taehyung butt.

"Ahh Awww!" Taehyung yelled because of the pain.

"I said count!" He said and hardly slap again taehyung butt and because of that taehyung is really cried harder.

"O-ne!"

After 10 minutes

"Fifty."

Jungkook stop slaping taehyung butts because he is totally satisfied he see butt of taehyung have totally handmark and totally red.

"I'm sorry baby!" Jungkook apologize because of the sight of his baby.

He hug taehyung and put him to the bed because taehyung is already sleep. Jungkook take the mirror and put it somewhere that not will see taehyung and go back to their room to joined taehyung.

"Baby! I will not let you go! I will die before they can take away from me! You can't escape from me because you already make me crazy to you." Jungkook whisper to taehyung's ear.

STAR!💫 THE RATING OF MY STORY IS NOT RIGHT! I'M SO SAD😩 BUT IT'S OKAY😀