Drunk (36)

Jungkook's Pov

Me, Yoongi and namjoon was drinking a alcohol also chatting eachother in the graden, But we saw by our boyfriends.

"Why are you guys dringking?" Jimin asked.

"Boys dayy!" Yoongi answered.

"What the hell?" Jin hyung yelled.

"Whyyy?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Stop drinking!" Jin hyung said.

"But this is boys day!"!Namjoon hyung said back.

"Yeah!! What if we call our exes?" Yoongi said.

"What the heck!? Yoongi!" Jimin said.

"Why? You guys have a girls day why us don't have??" Yoongi fight back.

"Yah! It's not like that we will call our exes!: Jin hyung said.

"Yeah yeah!" Yoongi said.

"I hate you yoongi!: Jimin said.

"I love you! Roše!" Yoongi said.

"I love you! Jennie!" Namjoon said.

"The fuck!: Jin hyung said and go to the room with jimin.

"Mygad! Guyz what are you saying? You two was totally mess up!" Jungkook said and he was laughing what will happen tomorrow.

🌄-----------------🌄

I woke up in the bed only me, Hayss i miss taehyung scent i want him right now. I go the leaving and i saw the two was so wet.

"Two of you will not wake ah?" Jin hyung said.

"Jimin go get a more water!" He command to jimin.

"Let's see if you two will not awake!" Jin hyung yelled and throw the water to yoongi and namjoon.

"What the Fuck!?" Namjoon and yoongi yelled, Me and taehyung was just laughing.

"What is the fucking problem?"!Yoongi asked.

"What is the fucking problem? Did you not remember what did you say last night!?" Jimin said he was so angry.

"What did i say?" Yoongi asked he was so confuse.

"I LOVE YOU ROŚE!? Are you freaking at me? You still loving your ex?" Jimin asked.

"No! I was drunk so i said that." Yoongi said he was so feel guity.

"And me jin what did i do?" Namjoon ask he was massages his head.

"Oh! C'mon! You said last night was I LOVE YOU JENNIE." jin hyung said he was so already scary.

"I'm sorry! We was just a drunk!" Namjoon said.

"Yeah! You guys just a drunk." Jimin said and he roll eyes.

"Okay! Bye tae i need to go i just want to see someone." Jin hyung said.

"Jin hyung i come with you i will someone too." Jimin said.

"Wait! I not allowed you to go out park jimin!" Yoongi said and stand up grab jimim wrist.

"Same jin! And who is the someone you will meet up!?" Namjoon asked.

"My Ex!" Jimin and jin said.

"What the fuck! Jimin and jin you just getting your revenge!" Yoongi and namjoon said.

"Why do care!?" Jimin said.

"Don't push my button jimin if you don't want to punish you! I already i'm sorry and i was just a drunk!" Yoongi said to jimin.

:Come with me jin!" Namjoon hyung said and he was dragging jin to there room.

"Namjoon! Let me go!" Jin hyung protest.

"Kim Seokjin! Don't make me angry your punishment will be more worst!" Namjoon said.

Poor jin hyung ass and i want just to say taehyung was sleeping in my shoulder.

"Yoongi let me go!" Jimin said.

:No jimin you being bad boy this week and i will give you a punishment." Yoongi said.

"Please sorry!" Jimin said.

"No come with me and make sure your ass is ready." Yoongi said to jimin and he just smirk.

🍑--------------🍑

An/ Poor ass of jin hyung and jimin