Lee's (42)

Taehyung's Pov

We have been following my mother because she said that she wants to give us a little thing that make protect us because the lee's is already here. We arrived to the secret room of the palaca i don't why here?

"Come inside."My mother speak.

We saw many swords here.

:Take a swords that you can use." She said make me look at her confuse.

"Just get and don't look at me like that." She said.

I get a dragger because i can hide it.

( Taehyung's weapons)

I look to my kookie i see his swords look good.

(Jungkook's Sword)

"They look good." Yoongi said.

"I think we need already go." My mother announce and we just nod.

We go to the our eating area i saw the lee's already thier and i saw my soon to be king!? What the heck! Neverrr! I said in my though.

"My son is already here." The king said.

"Who's that the boys?" Lee taemin asked.

Lee Taemin is my arranges marriges and he is the prince of the lee's Kingdom.

"This is Jungkook my personal guard!" I answered him.

"And this other guyz is our new guard." Baekhyun hyung also answered.

"But why they here?" He asked again.

"They here to thanks giving because they help taehyung to come back here." My mother said and he just nod.

"I want to meet all of you my sister the princess of the lee's kingdom." he announce.

"Hi! My name is Lee yerin

"Hi! My name is Lee yerin." She said and give beautiful smile.

We smiled to her but he stand up and come to jungkook.

"Hi! What is your name?" She asked jungkook make me gritted my teeth.

"Jungkook." My man answered make me so feel angry and i give him death glare and he just gulp.

"Ahh~ Jungkook nice name but i want to say after we eat let's go out?" She said with flirting voice.

"No! Jungkook is coming with me." I said because i already feel my jealous.

"Why? Prince taehyung?" She asked me.

"Because he helping me to do something." I said my reason.

"Okay! But next time jungkook oppa." She said and go back to her sit.

We go the our seat but i give jungkook death glare and he already know i'm angry to him, The lee's and my father is talking about the kingdom but i heard yeri talking about my man.

"Appa! I want also to get married but with jungkook." She said make my eyes wide.

"But i think you need to know first jungkook." Her mom said.

"But mom i want him." She said.

Because i feel angry i put my spoon loud and they look at me.

"What happen taehyung?" My father asked.

"I already full! Let's go jungkook!" I said and go stand up and my man follow me.

"I think we already full." I heard my brother said and my hyung follow me.

"Taehyung! Wait us." jhope hyung said.

I wait them and they look at me then jungkook give a hug back.

"Baby~~ Don't be jealous to her." He said and kiss my back of neck make me feel calm.

I think let's go to taehyung's room and stop that what if someone's saw you guys like that, Baekhyun scold us.

👸-------------👸