Cravin 2.0 (26)

Jungkook's Pov

I was sleeping in the midnight when taehyung wake me up because he want jajangmyeon food so i get up and wake jin hyung to cook for him but sadly we don't have stock of that noodles so i need to buy to the grocery.

Now i was driving to find a open store and have a fucking black noodles, And it is 1:00 Am.

See a open store i go inside and lucky they have the black noodles  i buy all that and go home already.

"Here's jin hyung go and cook for tae." I will wait here and sleep little a bit.

I was fall sleep but i feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Kookie!"

I wake up and i saw taehyung.

"Are you already finish your food?" I asked him.

"Yez! Thank you!" He said and hug me.

"Let's sleep!"  I said.

We go to our bed and i fall sleep fastly.

👶--------------👶

I heard the sounds of birds and look at my side but taehyung already not here so i came down.
I saw him with jin hyung and eating cookies, i kiss him to his cheek.

"Kookie! Stop kissing my cheek!" He said and look at me a angry look.

"So moody baby?" I said and sit beside him.

"So what? Why do care if i am moody!?" He said with he's sassy mouth.

"Jungkook, You need to understand taehyung all the pregnant human they behavior being changes." Jin hyung said to me.

"Yez right! I am pregnant so you will be my slaveeee!" Taehyung said and he looks happy now.

"Hey baby! I need to go already." I said to him.

"but you will be my slave today!" He said.

"I can't to be your slave for today baby i have to go to the work." I said to him and kiss his forehead.

"No! I will come with you!" He said.

"But baby---"

Before i can speak again he is already upstair  to changes his clothes. We go to my car, I was driving and i ask him why he come with me.

"Baby? Why do you want to come with me?" I asked him.

"Because there are many girls and boys in your company so i need to come with you, no one with flirting with you!" He said his reasons make me laugh.

"Baby! I will never cheat at you and never leave both of you." I said.

"No! I still need to go with you." He said.

I go out in the car and go to my office many female looks at my baby and they also feel envy because of my baby.

Me and taehyung already inside my office when taehyung say he was hungry  i ask what he want and say many foods and make sure he will not feel bad i give all what he wants i see he looks so happy, I hope this happiness never end again please take care my family and no one will take them away from me.