Settled (44)

Taehyung's Pov

Now i am with taemin because he want to hang out with me then i agree because i want to confess to him that i already have a lover.

"Taemin hyung i want to say something to you." I said and he look at me.

"Actually tae i have also say something to you." He said.

"Okay! You go first." I said but he shake his head.

"No! You go first." He said.

"Ok Fine but please don't be angry! I want to confess to you that i already have a lover i found him when i gone." I explain to him.

"Taehyung! I also have a lover." He said make me look at him wide eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Yes tae! I also had a lover and i don't want him to be gone." He said.

"So? How will settled this?" I said.

"I think let's our kingdom have a agreement to have a peaceful in our kingdom." He said his idea and i approved that.

We go back to the palace to announce to our parents that marriges agreement is already finish, Our parents they so shock they asking why but we said because we already have a lover the lee's king and queen they support taemin to his decision and we have a agreement to have a peaceful and our kingdom.

My hyung is Happy to heard that but more happy is my fiance i also introduce jungkook to my parents, My friends and also their grandson.

"Appa! I want you to me our son." I said and i hand them my baby.

"Our prince!" My mom yelled.

"We have already a prince!" My father said with his happy.

Now we in my shelter getting relax my fiance and my son they are sleeping i was staring them. We decide go come back to korea tomorrow for our wedding.

In the morning we get ready to go back to korea because i will fix my wedding.

"I miss this home!" Jimin said and run to the house.

"I miss cooking!" Jin hyung said and run to the kitchen.

"Jimin hyung and eomma jin please help me to organize my wedding!" I yelled to them and they said "okay"

"My baby is getting stress with our wedding!" Jungkook said give me hug back.

"Kookie you need also find your clothes for our wedding." I said to him and they just hummed.

"We will leaving later take care taeguk." I said to him.

"Yes madam." he said.

"Take care kookie." i warning him.

I go to our room to changes my clothes.