Pay Attention (8)

Taehyung's Pov

When jungkook shouting my name i feel scared because it's look like his voice is angry. When i woke up i go to kitchen because i feel thirsty, i drink water but jin hyung come to me and he let me know him well. I really like him because his daddy jokes super duper funny. After long talk he make a food for me and he want me taste it because he is the best chef but daddy called me so i come to living room and i see him with angry face that cause i'm scared so much to him and i don't want to punish again my butt is really hurt like a hell and that's my first experience that i'm really cried harder to make daddy(jungkook) feel pity on me but still did not stop. Daddy said he just want to know where i am and i explain to him and i cried again and begging to him not to punish me. After that daddy not punish me and he carried me like a bride style and put me in the chair and feed me a food that jin hyung cook for me. The food it's not look familiar to me and they called it "pancake" but the taste is good. So now this my favorite food i really like it.

"Daddy!" I called to jungkook went his attention always focus to his phone.

I know you guys confused because why i know phone? Daddy explain to how to used it and he buy me also a phone.

He did not give me a attention went i call him he will not talk or he just want to ignore me. So that cause i feel he did not love me anymore, I'm to be honest i'm so sensitive .

I cried that he can hear it because of that he look at me and daddy shock when i cried.

"Baby! What happened?" He asked, He did not know why i'm crying.

"You are not paying attention to me! When i call you, you always ignore me!" I said and crying harder that cause him make a panic.

"Baby! Wait, stop crying."

He said with his panic like he did not know how to make me calm. Suddenly when jin hyung heard me crying, he come and hug me and ask me why i'm crying then i said jungkook is the reason. Jin hyung give glare to jungkook.
Jin hyung make me calm and also said to me a joke that cause i really laugh really hard, Me and him go to jungkook's room and we bonding their while Jungkook knocking many times in the door but we don't want him to be with us so we lock the door that jungkook cannot come. After 1 hour jin hyung go out and i feel sleepy so i slept, i know jungkook come in to the room when jin hyung unlock it.

"Babyyy! I'm sorry! I will always pay attention to you. I have many works to so that i can't pay attention." Jungkook explain to me.

"It's okay daddy! I'm just feel like you did not love me anymore that's why you ignore me." I said to him and i hug him tightly, he did it after a minute he hug me while kissing my lips after that we fall sleep together.

--------------------

STREAM TO BTS SONG:
BOY WITH LUV
DNA
IDOL
FIRE
MIC DROP
FAKE LOVE
(ALL BTS SONG)

STREAM TO TXT:
CROWN
CAT AND DOG

PLEASE STREAM GUYS!