Virginity (13)

Taehyung's Pov

When i woke up i feel my hands i being handcuffs to the pole of the bed. I try to take it out but i can.

"Help! Help!" I yelled.

The door is being open and i saw jungkook.

"GoodMorning baby!"

I shock to see him, How he found me?

Jungkook come closer to me and hold my chin.

"I know you are shock because i found you and already with me! I said to you Taehyung, You can't escape to me!" He said to me and hardly hold my chin.

"Don't touch me! You fool me! You already have a lover and it's not me! You Fooled me!" I yelled to him and i start crying because the memory is already back again.

"I will explain to what but you left me! And you comeback to your kingdom! I break with her!" Jungkook said to me.

"No! Jungkook let me out and i don't want to with you again!" After i said that i feel slap to my face that cause i have blood to my side of lips.

"No! You can escape to me!" He said and he hovered me.

"Please Stop!" I shout to him but jungkook not stop.

He ripped my clothes and suck my neck. I feel pain all over to my body, physical and mental it's really hurt.

I feel to my hole have a tip of his dick and he tease me to make me moan.

"Ahh~ stop jungkook!" I yelled.

"Call me daddy!" He said and smack my butt and he enter to me. I feel my ass ripped and also bleed.

I let jungkook do what he want.

Taehyung's Virginity being taken by jungkook being forced. Yes! Jungkook rape taehyung.

An: I can't update lately. Please Forgive me guys! I promise i will comeback soon! And i always update.