Find him! (11)

Jungkook's Pov

1 week later

One week being without taehyung is very miserable, i wait him to comeback but still not coming back to me. These days i focus to my work and to killed people and also i being fuck others girls to make my stress is away but in my mind is still taehyung. I promise to my self, if taehyung i will see again he cannot escape anymore and i will destroy that mirror to he will not comeback to his kingdom.
Now i'm here to the club and i being fucking one slut.

"Ahhhh!~~ oppa!" The moans of the slut.

I'm not thinking about this slut, i imagine taehyung is under me right now, When i thinking taehyung in under me i really feel horny that cause i trust harder to my slut and faster. After multiple trust to slut i cum to her inside. I put my clothes and give her a money. I leave that slut because i'm finished.

When i was driving i see in the a little boy, it's look like taehyung so i stop my car and go out side to see if he is.

"Taehyung!" I shouted the boy that cause the boy look at his back and meet our eyes.

"Taehyung..." I whisper to myself

When our eyes are meet his eyes look shock that cause taehyung ran away from me i try to hold him but he is really fast and he is already gone.

"TAEHYUNG! IF I FIND YOU I WILL SURE YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE TO ME!" I yelling loudly and i walk to comeback to my car but i see things. The mirror of the travel i pick it and put to my car.

"Taehyung! You cannot escape and also comeback to your kingdom!" I said in my though.

I call my one of my friend to give him a mission.

[Hello Jk?]

"I want you to find taehyung!"

[Ok JK!]

"Do everthing to make him comeback to the house!"

[Yes! Jk!]

Toot toot toot...

Call ended...

"Ready yourself taehyung! You make a big mistake to leave me, I will make you regret for leaving me."