Please Be Fine (16)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Namjoon hyung, you already killed mr. park?" Jungkook asked to namjoon.

"Yes they already did." Namjoon answered.

They are doing there work when someone knocking there office room.

"Jungkook!" Jin hyung yelling and knocking outside of the door.

"Yes!? What is it jin hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Come down already we will eat food!" Jin hyung said.

"Okay! I been in there a minute." Jungkook said while still typing in his computer.

After a minute... Jungkook and Namjoon already come down in the dining area to eat with there boyfriends.

"Hi baby!" Jungkook greet his baby who's already eating the foods, He give a peck to the forehead before sitting beside of his baby.

"Sit down daddy and let's eat the new food cook by jin hyung is si delious!" Taehyung said after jungkook peck his forehead, He is smiling because of the delicious food.

"Okay baby! Let's eat this delicious food." Jungkook said.

They are eating while laughing and telling the story to each other, Namjoon and Jin tell what happened to them in there vacation.

After that they go to there room to sleep when they heard a gun shot.

"Daddy! What is that sound?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go baby!" Jungkook said to him, Jungkook put his baby in his back so if there someone shoot him his baby will be fine.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon shout when he saw jungkook

"What is happening?" Jungkook asked to namjoon hyung.

"Our enemy is here! I called jimin, yoongi and jhope they will here a minute!" Namjoon said.

"How many are they?" Jungkook asked.

"I already killed the others but there still many." Namjoon answered.

"Where's is Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked when he notice there's no jin with namjoon.

"He is in the safe place and i am here to take taehyung with jin!" Namjoon said.

Jungkook turn to his baby who's look scared at him back.

"Baby you need to come with jin hyung and please don't do any things that make daddy angry." Jungkook said to him and taehyung just nod.

Namjoon and Jungkook bring taehyung to the safe place with jin.

"Kookie! Please comeback quickly!" Taehyung said with his mess face because of crying.

"Yes baby! Daddy will comeback quickly and will not hurt because daddy is strong and he will protect you!" Jungkook said making the boy to calm down and stop crying.

"Jin hyung! Please take care taehyung for me and here a gun if there's any man come closer to two of you killed him! Do you understand?" Jungkook order to jin hyung, He give jin a gun.

"Yes jungkook!" Jin answered.

Jungkook and Namjoon already the two inside of the safe your and they make sure it was lock. And you will outside is only the sounds of the gun everywhere make taehyung worried to his boyfriend.

"Jin hyung! We need to help kookie and namjoon hyung!" Taehyung said.

"But sorry baby we can't!" Jin said.

_____________________________

I have announcement!
I have new story vkook FF kindly support guys!

https://my.w.tt/yEKOxqwdv1