Party (37)

Jin hyung's Pov

After namjoon punish me i call the organizer of the party to say what they will do and the them of the party. After that go to jungkook to ask him what i will do to his party and the plan.

"Jungkook!" I called him but i walk slowly.

"Oh~ What happen in the punishment?" He said and laugh.

"I'm not here to talk about that, I want to ask you what do you want set up to your party?" I asked him but slap his arm.

"You can ask taehyung." He said.

"Okay fine!" I said and i give him a rolls eye.

I go to taehyung to ask him what he want to design for the party.

"Taehyung baby~" i called him with my sweet voice the he look at me.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I just want to ask you what do you want decor of the party?" I asked him and brush his hair.

"I want like many flowers around and butterfly." He answered.

"Okay! Let's go meet the organizer and say to him what do you want." I said to him.

We changes our clothes and bid a goodbye to them.

"Hyung~ Where are you going?"
Jimin said and he was sturggle to walk.

"We meet a organizer chim do you want to come with us?" I ask chim.

"Yeah! I want i'm so mad to yoongi!" He said.

"Okay let's go!" I answered.

We arrived to the cafe near in our home.

"Good Morning Sir kim!" The organizer greet.

"Yeah! Goodmorning too." i greet back.

"Okay sir what do you want to be decor in the party?" The organizer asked.

"I want to have many flowers and butterfly like a garden!" Taehyung said and with just nod.

"Okay sir here the flowers theme." The organizer said and he hand us a photo book.

" The organizer said and he hand us a photo book

"Can you do it all?" Taehyung asked

"Yes sir." The organizer said.

"Okay! You need to start now because tomorrow is the party." I said.

"Okay sir i already received the address we will go now." The organizer said.

"Hyung~ i want drink can you buy us?" Jimin asked and i just nod to them go a had to the counter but i the sides of the table near in the counter i heard a laugh but i don't give a attention.

"Here's sir i hope you enjoy the drink." The girl said and i just nod.

I was going back to our table when i bump to the guy lucky i not fell the drinks.

"I'm sorry!" I said.

"Jin?"

I look at him and i was so scared.

"Jack-son?" I whisper.

"Long time no see? I was hunting you but i can't find you, Where did you go?" He said he come closer to me and slap my ass make me feel pain.

"Ple-ase stop!" I said

Before he can smack my ass again our bodyguard come to me.

"What are you doing to our mam?" The bodyguard asked.

"Oh~ how do you get a bodyguard?" He asked.

Before i can answered him tae and chim come to the scene and also jackson's friend.

"What is happening here?" Jimin asked and take the drinks in my hands.

"Oh~ Jin you also had a beautiful friends." Mark comment.

"I think sir we need to go your lovers already want to see you." Our bodyguard said.

"See you soon jin~" Jackson whisper to my ear.

"Don't come closer boy if sir namjoon know this you will dead." The body guard and i saw jackson's friend was checking tae and chim.

We go out to the cafe and go home i saw the organizer and her staff already doing the decoration when we come to the living room i saw the angry star of namjoon.

"What the guy do to you?" He asked me.

"I'm fine joonie!" I said to him and kiss his lips.

"Are you sure?" He asked again and i just nod.

🎉--------------------🎉