Welcome (41)

Taehyung's Pov

I'm so happy when jhope hyung was back, We tell the all the what happen when he is not with us but jhope hyung warning us because of star gang he already encounter that gang and they talking about us i feel scared. We was talking went we heard a noise upstair, We go thier look what's that noise.

"Baekhyun?" I said when i see someone in the floor.

"Taehyung~" he said.

"What happened to you?" I asked him come closer.

"The lee is already in our kingdom,." He said make me feel sad.

I help him to stand up and i see he have a wounds.

"I think we need to do the plan." He said.

"Okay! Let's us get ready." Namjoon said.

"But what will i do to my baby?" I asked them.

"With jin hyung and jimin they will them to the secret room." Baekhyun answered and i just nod.

After a minute we already ready, We travel to the silla kingdom.

"Woah! Looks beautiful." Jimin said looks so amaze.

"I think we need to go." Baekhyun announced it.

We in the forest and baekhyun hyung push a button in the tree make the land open.

"What is this?" Namjoon said.

"This is the secret if we need to evacuate or something this is commonly used by the royalt family." Baekhyun answered.

We go down to the stairs...

"We have a 5 shelters here also have a kitchen." Baekhyun hyung said and we nod.

"This our meeting palace because this forest it was between the silla's kingdom and lee's kingdom, Jimin and also jin hyung will stay here with taeguk baby." He explained.

"How will i expose my self, Kookie and hyungs?" I asked him.

"We will go to the father i will said i already find you and them is our will be new soldiers." Baekhyun hyung answered.

"Okay." I said and go to baby taeguk to carry him.

"I'm sure all of you already learn to hold swords?" Baekhyun hyung asked them.

"Yes!" Yoongi answered.

"I hope this mission will be successful." Jin hyung said.

"Let's go and prepared yourself we going to our kingdom." Baekhyun hyung announce it namjoon hyung and suga hyung they said goodbye to my bestfriend and eomma.

"Hayss! I will miss them.".i said in my though.

I walk holding hands with jungkook because i'm sure we will miss eachother and our baby.

"Baby~ don't let that boy touch you ah!? He said." I know he is jealous directly if someone touch me.

"Yes! Kookie i promise." I said to him and he just nod.

Before we go to the gate he kiss me.

(An: Credits to the owner of fan art)

"I will miss you baby and our child." He whisper.

"I will miss you too." I said and give him a peck.

The gate was opened...

"The prince baekhyun is already find prince kim taehyung." The pleasant shouted.

When we come the king and queen welcome us.

"Oh~ taehyung!" The queen said and hug me.

"Who is that three man?" My father asked when we already meet him.

"That's our new soldier king." Baekhyun answered.

"King, That mans help me when i gone." I said it and he just nod.

The good think my mom not speak because he already jungkook.

"Don't worry baby i know that you make all of you." My mother whisper to make me shock look at her.

"Okay! Boys follow me." The queen speak.

"Omygad tae! They are scary." Jhope hyung comment.

🙇---------------🙇