3

COUPLES RECAP:
mark and jace
connor and lane
max and jacob
george and zayn
louis and harry

left names were the ones chosen, right names chose.

- - -

chapter song: fallin' all in you - shawn mendes

DAY 2

"oh wow." louis says as he looks around. the production team had set them up at a nice outdoor restaurant that was vacant, well, besides them and the entire crew.

"this is nice." harry says, fingers gently squeezing louis' shoulder from where his arm was around him. louis smiles up at him, harry returning it. harry holds louis' hand as the boy rounds the table to his seat, him and harry sitting not side by side but also not across from one another. far enough for the camera to come in for good shots but close enough to easily touch.

"i feel like i haven't seen you all day." louis says as he sips his drink. harry does the same, sitting back.

"i know. after our failed morning swim i was getting pulled aside a lot." harry admits. louis nods, popping some fruit into his mouth.

"how does that make you feel?" louis asks, a small, relaxed smile on his face. harry shrugs, hunching forward a bit so he was closer to louis.

"s'a bit of an ego boost i guess. but, i would've liked to have spent more time with you. this is all so unpredictable," harry says and gestures around himself. "i'd hate to have missed a chance to connect with you before you wrote me off." harry says and smiles down, louis' brows furrow.

"wrote you off?" he asks, harry shrugs.

"i know you liked zayn and i pushed myself between the two of you. maybe i shouldn't have done that, but i did. i did it to kind of prove that i'll go for what i want but i hope that doesn't make you see me in an ill light." harry says, eyes sincere as ever. louis feels his chest flutter.

"no, it did the opposite honestly. you seemed very driven and knew what you wanted. i just want to make sure it was for the right reasons you know? not just because i called you a good boy." louis says sheepishly. harry laughs at that, his hand sneaking under louis' and loosely holding it.

"no definitely not. despite what today may have seemed like when i was talking with so many different people, you're the only one who has really caught my attention. in all honesty, i just can't say no so i kind of ended up being thrown around like a hot potato." harry says, eyes cast downwards. louis laughs at that, squeezing harry's hand softly.

"alright enough of that, tell me more about you harry styles. i want to know about all of these as well." louis says as he props his head on his hand, his other hand tracing one of harry's tattoos. harry looks down to where louis' finger was on the word "mary" on his arm.

"well that particular one is for my grandma, i have a g and a on my shoulders for my mom and sister. a lot are just because i thought they were pretty." harry admits, eyes meeting louis' louis gives him a crinkly eyed smile.

"you're pretty." he tells harry. harry shakes his head, cheeks blushing.

"what about yours?" he asks and rubs his hand along louis' back. louis bites his bottom lip.

"honestly? a lot of mine are stupid, some are so bad because i let my friends do them. but a lot i got because they looked cool, made me feel bad ass back when i was 18." louis chuckles. harry grins, tracing the 28 on louis' knuckles.

"i like these ones." he says, rubbing the two fingers with his thumb. louis gives him a small smile, harry slowly bringing louis' hand to his lips and kissing the 2.

"i think we're going to have a lot of fun together." louis whispers, harry smiles at that, their moment being cut short when the director yells cut. louis even jumps a bit, he'd forgotten there were other people around them for a brief moment.

+

"you dodged one of my questions." harry says, arm thrown over louis' shoulders as they slowly walked back towards the villa. louis' hand was loosely tangled with harry's that was over his shoulder. he looks up at the man curiously.

"you and zayn? i let you know that you're the only one for me right now, i'd like to know if i have competition." harry murmurs with a small smile. louis smiles up at him, laying his head against harry's shoulder.

"zayn and i will make good friends." he says, looking back up at harry for his reaction. harry's eyebrows raise at that.

"that's it?"

"uh huh."

"wow." harry says. louis quirks a brow. "you seemed adamant that you wanted him." harry says. louis shrugs.

"i changed my mind. very early on. you would've known that if you weren't gallivanting with someone knew every five minutes." louis teases. harry jaw drops, letting louis out of his grip as the boy giggled.

"i'm throwing you in the pool." harry states, louis' eyes widen. he begins walking a bit more ahead of harry.

"no!" he says, immediately running into the villa with harry right behind him. louis runs in, everyone cheering when they see him and he dives in between lane and max on the massive couch, grabbing a pillow and chucking it at harry. harry laughs, squeezing next to louis as everyone began asking about their date.

"i think it was pretty good." louis says, looking to harry.

"meh." harry says and makes a "so and so" gesture with his hand. louis hits him with the pillow again.

"you're such an ass." he laughs. harry grins, wrapping an arm around louis and softly kissing his temple.

"it was really good." he says, his eyes finding zayn's as he presses another gentle kiss to louis' head.

+

harry walks out onto the balcony, finding louis gazing out, observing the villa and the beach.

"hi." he says softly, not wanting to interrupt louis' peaceful moment. louis gives him a smile, shivering at the cold wind. harry pulls louis' back against his front, sharing warmth with the boy.

"it's so pretty here." louis says, leaning back against harry. harry hums in agreement, looking down at louis.

"tell me a secret." harry asks quietly. after a moment louis looks up at him, a small smile on his face.

"i have a penguin with headphones tattooed on my ass." louis says, harry instantly laughing. louis laughs along, intertwining his finger with harry's that were on his stomach.

"can i see?" harry asks teasingly as he brought his face down to louis' neck. louis grins at that, kissing harry's head.

"hm maybe one day." he says back. harry turns him around, bringing their foreheads together and licking his lips.

"can i kiss you?" he asks. louis doesn't answer, pulling harry closer by the fabric of his hoodie and pressing their lips together. harry kisses him softly, pulling back to take in a shaky breath before leaning back in for a more bruising kiss.

it was in this moment, louis knew he was done for, no one would come close to how harry made him feel. no one in the real world ever has, and he's one hundred percent sure no one in this villa currently or ever entering it will make him feel like this.

a/n: this one was really fun to write!

all the love, m.