10

COUPLES RECAP:
lane and connor
jax and zayn
harry and louis
john and george
mark and jace
jacob and scott

NOT COUPLED UP:
troy
jasper
david

left names chose, right names were chosen

- - -

DAY 10

"we should probably make an effort to get to know the new guys." louis chuckles, gently brushing harry's curls back. they're laid next to one another on the outdoor couch, enjoying one another's company.

"are you interested in any of them?" harry asks, his face showing no emotion. louis smiles, pressing his lips to harry's for a soft, lingering kiss.

"not particularly. i don't want to hold you back though, or stop anyone from trying to talk to you because i'm always all over you." louis chuckles. harry smiles at that, hand soothingly running over louis' outer thigh that was slotted between his legs.

"i'd rather have you all over me than other guys trying to get at me." harry assures, nudging his nose with louis'.

"do you honestly think we could feel like this with anyone else?" harry questions. louis chuckles, hands running over harry's warm shoulders.

"no. we're a little intense. we barely wear clothes here and i want to rip off the ones you do have on." louis murmurs. harry tuts at him.

"do not get me worked up right now." harry says and shoves his face in louis' neck, pulling him as close as humanly possible.

later that day as the sun is setting they fire up the bonfire, drinks passing around as they all talk. harry is in between louis' legs, head lulled against louis' shoulder as he talked to lane, one hand on the outside of louis' thigh that he would occasionally rub affectionately.

"hi baby." harry murmurs once lane gets distracted by connor coming over. louis smiles, carding his hand through harry's hair.

"hi." louis says back and kisses harry's temple. he takes his hand out of harry's hair, getting a whine in return, harry pushing his head into louis' neck.

"such a baby." louis chuckles, bringing his hand back to harry's hair. harry smiles contently and rubs louis' thigh.

"hey louis, can we chat real quick?" jasper asks. he was one of the newcomers from yesterday. jasper was the smallest out of all of them and the youngest, being only nineteen.

"sure." louis says. harry whines again, puckering his lips for a kiss that louis gladly gives him. with a satisfied smile only then does harry take his body weight off of louis so the boy could move. louis follows jasper over to the couches, the boy nervously looking around.

"so i can't help but notice that you and harry are always together." he chuckles nervously. louis gives him a close mouthed smile at that.

"and i was just wondering if you could, like, give me a chance to talk to harry?" he says. louis stares at him for a moment, trying to process the request.

"if you're asking me if you can talk to harry be my guest." louis says, though he has an inkling that's not what the boy was asking. jasper chuckles nervously at that.

"um, kind of. i just think maybe you guys should separate a little, david was talking about how he wants to talk to you but you're always with harry and yeah." jasper says. louis' brow quirks.

"are you asking me to back off of harry?" louis says, watching the boys cheeks tint pink before he nods. louis can't help the laugh that leaves his mouth, never in his life has someone requested something so... ridiculous. he has second hand embarrassment from the request.

"no." louis says. jasper looks at him as if he doesn't understand what the word means. albeit, he seemed like a spoiled kid, he probably has never heard someone say no to him before.

"no?" jasper asks. louis stands, getting ready to leave.

"harry's not... a toy you can ask me to share or give to you. he's a human being, if you want a moment of his time ask for it." louis says and turns around to walk away. he can't help the laugh that leaves his mouth as he walks away, absolutely ridiculous.

when harry sees him he instantly scoots forward, making room for louis to go behind him again. when louis slides himself back against harry, he feels the anger in his body dissipate a bit when harry's weight is against him again.

"you alright?" harry asks, he could feel the tension coming off louis in waves. louis wraps his arms around harry's neck to hug the man close, his nose burrowed in the back of his head.

"i'll tell you later." he says softly, smiling at the concern on harry's face. he presses their mouths together, softly stroking the mans shoulders and collarbones with the pads of his thumbs.

when its time for bed, everyone else is in the bathroom getting ready to sleep while louis and harry sit across one another in their bed.

"he pretty much asked me to back off from you so he could talk to you." louis says, looking down at his fingernails. he looks up and finds harry's brows furrowed.

"that's... strange." harry says. louis nods.

"i know. i told him that he needs to ask you for a chat, not tell me to back off. it was a really weird situation honestly. i was so shocked that he just straight up asked me that." louis says, feeling harry grab his hand to pull him into his lap.

"i'm sorry about that love." harry says, his hands rubbing louis' bare back as louis sighs into his neck.

"it's okay, it was just really uncomfortable you know?" louis says. harry kisses his cheek and nudges their noses together.

"you were very mature about it though. can't say i'd react the same way if someone said that to me about you." harry chuckles. louis shrugs.

"he's still a kid. he should've known better but, shit happens." louis says. with one last kiss on his nose from harry, harry gently flips them so louis is laying under him, a gorgeous smile on his face as harry presses their mouths together.

"get a room!" jax yells as he walks in. he then laughs; "oh wait you are in a room." of course the shitty joke makes harry cackle, louis just rolls his eyes and shoves harry off him for laughing at the horrible joke.

when harry calms down, he turns his head to look at louis.

"today was a rather calm day." harry states. louis sighs; "only god knows what they've got planned for us."

a/n: yes... that last sentence is foreshadowing hehehehe