4

COUPLES RECAP:
mark and jace
connor and lane
max and jacob
george and zayn
louis and harry

left names were the ones chosen, right names chose.

- - -

DAY 3

harry wakes up to a small ache in his lower back, probably from the man currently plastered against his back. harry's laying on his stomach, louis' face presses against his upper back as the rest of him is splayed across harry's left side and the bed.

"lou." harry whispers. louis doesn't budge. harry slowly begins to turn onto his side and that seems to wake louis.

"sorry." louis whispers. harry turns onto his back, gently bringing louis against his chest for a proper cuddle instead of louis star fishing on top of him.

they lay still for a while, a few of the other couples already up and getting ready.

"when you actually do something besides sit around the villa it sucks the life out of you." louis chuckles against harry's skin. harry smiles at that.

"honestly. i don't think i've ever been so tired after a dinner." harry responds. louis doesn't say anything, just running his hand softly over harry's shoulder and collarbone.

harry turns a bit more, his hand cupping louis' jaw and leaning down to gently kiss him. louis smiles, nudging harry's nose with his. lane walks by their bed, making a gagging noise. louis flips him off.

"okay, time to get up." louis says, gently tapping harry's cheek. harry pouts but releases louis from his hold. he watches the boy get out of bed, as he walks away he smiles over his shoulder.

"like what you see?" he teases. harry smirks, "i do actually." he answers. when louis disappears from his sights harry sits up, looking around a bit. no one else seems to be wrapped up in their coupling, he's seen connor and lane kiss, but everyone else seems so be waiting for new people to come into the villa.

just as the thought crosses harry's mind, the phone given to him when he started the show dings.

"oh hell." he says under his breath. sure enough, he's got a text.

"i got a text!" he yells, hearing a few people cheer and walk their way over to where harry sat on the bed. louis is the last to come, sitting on the bed across from harry.

"islanders, please head outside and welcome two new islanders. hashtag, time to stir things up." harry recites. they all cheer, everyone heading out. louis waits back for harry, offering him a smile and a shoulder bump. harry grins, wrapping an arm over louis' shoulders.

they all wait at the opening of the villa when two amazingly gorgeous men walk in.

they all greet each other, harry finds out their names are scott and jax. scott is as tall as harry, both his arms covered in tattoos and his eyes a light hazel. jax is tall as well, his hair is buzz cut and faded to perfection. after they all have the chance to meet them, it's interview time.

harry takes a seat in the interview room, looking into the camera after jerry asks him how he feels about the new islanders.

"they seem like great guys, i'm not opposed to getting to know them. but at the same time i felt a little bit of fear i guess? i like louis you know, i hope they stay away from him." harry laughs, looking down. the moment he had read the text he was ready to hide louis in the closet to keep the guys away from him.

of course, when harry leaves the interview and goes outside, scott is talking to louis. he feels jealousy bloom in his chest, it soothes over instantly when a crew member pulls louis away for an interview.

louis is in the interview room now, answering the same question; how he feels about the new islanders.

"honestly i really like harry, i'm not opposed to getting to know others, scott's already pulled me aside but um, yeah. i guess we'll just have to see." he says, a small smile playing on his lips. when louis walks out he finds lane and harry talking, jax talking to zayn and scott, sitting in the same spot louis has left him, seemingly waiting for louis. louis pretends he doesn't notice, going over and sitting next to harry and lane.

"hey guys." louis says, lane giving him a wave and harry a smile. they seemed to have been in deep conversation, bodies angled towards one another so louis sits behind harry, hooking his head over his shoulder.

"did i interrupt bro talk?" louis asks. harry smiles warily, lane looking wide eyed.

"i'm gonna go." lane says. harry turns around, hand settling on louis' thigh.

"so, scott's already feeling you." harry says, louis shrugs.

"we just talked. said he's kinda into zayn also. then he saw jax go up to zayn and yeah." louis says, rubbing his arm.

"s'weird. i can feel the tension everywhere. you'd think it'd be less dramatic with all guys but i feel like it's worse than the straight version of love island." louis chuckles. harry gives a small breathy laugh.

"so, scott then? you feeling him?" harry asks. louis smiles softly at harry, leaning over and promptly kissing harry's mouth.

"not nearly as much as i'm feeling you. now, enough about scott, there's this giant amazing pool and none of these other idiots are using it." louis says and stands, holding a hand out for harry. harry grins, taking it.

+

when nightfalls, everyone is in the kitchen making drinks when someone's phone dings.

"i got a text!" scott says, everyone cheers. louis giggles from where he's behind harry, arms around his waist and red stained lips pressing against his shoulder.

"scott and jax, it's time to double date. each of you will choose one islander to take. hashtag, fours a crowd." scott says. from where louis is he's able to hide the dread in his face with harry's body. he just wants to hang out with harry, but he knows scott is most likely going to choose him.

so louis squeezes harry's waist, softly kissing his bare shoulder and feeling the man shiver. harry strokes louis' arm softly in return making louis smile.

"zayn, will you go on a date with me?" jax asks, zayn smiles at the ground, nodding.

"of course." zayn answers. everyone peers to scott, who finds louis' eyes from where he's now leaning against harry's side.

"louis? mind going on a date with me?" scott asks. louis gives him a smile and nods. they all separate, zayn and louis walking to the sinks with one another.

"i can't believe he still asked you, you were practically plastered on harry." zayn says quietly. louis chuckles, shrugging.

"he's persistent. it's nice." louis says. zayn quirks a brow.

"mate harry stole you from me. literally." zayn laughs. louis pulls on a shirt, fixing his hair after.

"clearly i have a thing for persistence." louis chuckles. "no seriously, i'll give scott a chance but harry... he's special." louis says. zayn smiles at that, checking louis out.

"you ready?" zayn asks. just as he asks, harry appears in the doorway, leaning against it. louis' mouth practically waters, there is no man as fine as harry.

"i'll meet you down there." he tells zayn. zayn smirks, walking out and giving harry a wink as he leaves. harry walks over, cupping louis' face in his hands.

"have fun." he tells him, leaning down and pressing a kiss onto louis' mouth. louis grabs onto harry's biceps, pushing up to meet harry's kiss. harry pulls back, leaning in a second later for a harder, open mouthed kiss. " but not too much fun." he murmurs.

louis pulls back breathless, feeling harry's hands travel to his waist. louis groans in annoyance, head diving into harry's chest.

"i hate you. kiss me." louis says and pulls harry down for one last kiss. harry smiles against his mouth. louis pulls away, pushing harry away to stop himself from abandoning his date and opting to just make out with harry all night.

"i'll see you later." louis says and gives him one last smile. he walks down the stairs and out the doors, finding zayn, jax and scott waiting for him.

"let's do this."