13

COUPLES RECAP:
lane and connor
jax and zayn
harry and louis
john and george
troy and jace
jasper and david

- - -

DAY 13

louis loves the weekends when he could naturally wake up, not fear being dumped from the island and just absolutely chill.

his day starts off with harry kissing him awake, dimples popping and eyes still sleepy as his warm body invades louis' space.

"good morning." harry whispers. louis smiles, puckering his lips to get another kiss. harry moans softly at the kiss before he's tucking himself behind louis and holding him close.

"i miss the hideaway. lane snores so loud." harry complains. louis chuckles softly and begins to free himself from harry's hold to sit up. harry gives him an offended look when he stands.

"i'm gonna go for a swim." louis tells the man, harry's brows stay furrowed. to calm him louis gives harry a few more kisses till he was smiling once again. as he walks away, a small smile on his face he feels his emotions from the night before creep over him.

as he does laps in the pool he tries to clear his head, but his thoughts keep running.

why hadn't him and harry made things official? he didn't really consider it an option in the villa, thinking it wasn't something you do on a dating show, but he wants it.

or maybe it had crossed harry's mind, but it wasn't what he really wanted.

louis lets out a frustrated groan and dunks himself under the water, hoping as the water runs over his head his negative thoughts would go with it.

he always did this, had something good and his insecurity ruined it, or he was right and then he ended up alone. again.

and for the rest of the day, he skillfully avoids harry, observing him as he interacts with everyone else while always doing a sweep around himself looking for louis. louis feels a little guilty but he needs to think. at this point in his life, he's not sure he can handle another disappointment.

louis slips up towards the end of the day. he gets distracted by zayn who's trying to make a cake big enough for everyone and he suddenly feels hands sliding around his waist, across his stomach until he's pulled into a warm chest.

"where have you been all day?" harry asks quietly, pressing the side of his face against louis'. louis feels his entire body give into harry, instantly sliding a hand into his soft curls as his head turned to look at him. his eyes look worried and a bit sad, it made louis feel worse.

"just a bit distracted. sorry." louis says. harry's eyes stay sad as he leans forward to kiss louis softly, his entire body wrapped around louis at this point. louis turns in his arms and hugs harry tightly around his neck, sighing. harry rubs his back, concerned eyes finding zayn who shrugs.

"wanna have a chat?" harry asks softly and brings a hand to the back of louis' head to pet his hair. louis doesn't answer, hugging harry tighter.

his head was a mess, all he wanted was harry but his fear of getting hurt was much stronger, urging him to push the man away. harry decides louis doesn't get a choice, he pries louis off him and intertwines their fingers. he leads them through the house and up to the small balcony.

"did i upset you and not know it?" harry asks as he sits on the couch. louis sits next to him and avoids his eyes.

"no harry. you're perfect. it's me and my fucked up head." louis says and looks up at the wooden ramada above them, willing away his tears of frustration.