23

louis rubs his cheek against harry's shoulder as he wakes up, squeezing his hand that was intertwined with his own.

"i drooled a little." louis mumbles. harry looks away from the airplane window, glancing at his shoulder with a smile.

"it's okay love." he says and pecks louis' forehead. louis smiles, leaning up to kiss harry's lips.

"how much longer til we land?" he asks. harry looks at the screen in the chair in front of him.

"bout an hour. music?" harry asks and offers an airpod to louis. louis takes it and closes his eyes when a song he doesn't recognize starts to play.

"i get to learn so much about you. what music you listen to, your favorite takeout places..." louis says and strokes harry's cheek to get the man to look at him.

"i can't wait. wanna know everything about you." harry answers, leaning in for a kiss.

"love you." louis mumbles against his mouth.

+

"oh wow." louis says as he sees his and harry's family waiting for them at the airport. their hands untangle and each go towards their own family. louis ends up with two toddlers in his arms when he finds harry again, who goes soft at the sight of children.

"hello." he says to them. they both hide their faces in louis' neck.

"this is my sister lottie, the twins are phoebe and daisy. these little munchkins are doris and ernest." louis says. harry greets all his siblings separately before finding his way back to louis who was now toddler free.

"this is my step dad." harry says and gestures to the older man in front of him. louis shakes his hand, enjoying the man's contagious smile.

"okay so before you arrived we all decided to have a little party at harry's childhood home." anne says as she glances at louis' family.

"oh you guys are too lovely." louis says, feeling harry's presence next to him. harry rubs his back softly, kissing his temple.

"well let's go!" harry says and tickles louis' waist from behind. louis laughs, walking forward as harry kisses his neck.

+

"cristiano renaldo? really harry?" louis says and looks around harry's childhood room. the poster of cristiano renaldo showed off his defined legs mid kick.

"i can promise you i was not into soccer, just the players." harry says with a giggle as he sits on his twin sized bed. louis laughs, eyes sparkling as his eyes continue to roam the room.

"look at my handsome boy." louis coos at a picture of harry as a toddler, he's holding up a trophy with a toothy smile.

"i was on a little leagues baseball team." harry says, eyes watching louis observe his old space.

"seeing you here is so surreal." harry admits, eyes shining. louis softly smiles, pushing himself between harry's legs and brushing the man's hair back. harry's eyes shut at the feeling, hands grasping the back of louis' thighs.

"do you like seeing me in your space?" louis asks, almost teasingly. harry smiles.

"love." harry murmurs, pushing his head up in ask for a kiss. louis complies, softly kissing harry.

"you fit right in." harry mumbles against louis' mouth. louis pulls away, stroking harry's cheek.

"i don't think i can sleep without you." he tells harry. harry stares at him for a moment, hands gently rubbing his back.