17

COUPLES RECAP:
lane and connor
jax and zayn
harry and louis
john and george
troy and jace
jasper and david

NOT COUPLED UP:
joshua
daniel
wade
aaron
zach
ricky

- - -

DAY 17

"i'm a little too embarrassed to get up." louis mumbles into harry's neck. harry chuckles, rubbing louis' shoulder.

"i thought we were being pretty sneaky. apparently not." harry says, louis whines in response and burrows deeper under the blankets and against harry. louis hear wade begin to talk to harry, asking what louis is doing.

"he's embarrassed so he's hiding." harry chuckles fondly, one hand going under the blanket to card through louis' hair.

"don't be embarrassed lou we all do it, you two are just extra vocal." zayn chuckles. louis groans in embarrassment. after a few more minutes and some more coaxing from harry, louis finally gets out of bed and begins to get ready for the day.

"hey." an unfamiliar voice says from beside louis as he washes his face. he looks over and realizes it's ricky. he gives the man a small nod before he finishes rinsing off his face.

"harry told me it's probably best to stay away from you after him and i had gone out but i'm a people pleaser, i hate when someone is angry with me." ricky says with a chuckle. louis dries his face, stroking down his stubble.

"i'm not angry with you. you're attracted to harry, everyone is. as long as you know you will never have him, i have no issue with you." louis says with an overly sweet smile. ricky hesitates, returning the smile before walking away.

"that was brutal." wade says from the sink next to louis. louis chuckles, patting wade's back.

"got him to fuck off didn't i?" louis chuckles. he makes his way outside, harry having breakfast ready for them.

"so sweet hazz. thank you." louis says and presses a kiss to harry's mouth.

"so, there's some drama." harry says. louis wiggles happily in his seat.

"tell me tell me." he says excitedly. harry chuckles, taking a bite of the pancakes he had made.

"so wade and joshua are like into each other right? then out of the blue jasper decides he wants a slice of wade too." harry says. louis' eyes bug.

"he told me he was into daniel, said he thought his seriousness was hot or something." louis says. harry shakes his head.

"he must love getting his ass destroyed." louis says. harry chokes on his food, louis laughing as he patted harry's back.

"what it's true! he goes for guys triple his size!" louis laughs. harry shakes his head fondly.

"i'm so glad that i've found you."

+

"i got a text!" zayn hollers. no one moves, looking over to where him and jax were laying.

"islanders it's time to get ready for a neon party, but before you do that, relax with a quick game of tower of truths. hashtag cats out of the bag." zayn reads out.

the crew set up what is essentially a game of jumbo jenga with questions on the pieces, each islander that successfully takes out a piece get to ask who their coupled up with the question, the ones not coupled up will couple up for the game.

"alright." zayn says and rubs his hands together as he pulls out the first piece. jax smiles, watching him fondly.

"what's you're favorite sex position?" zayn asks. everyone hollers, jax shaking his head in embarrassment.