24

after a day full of interviews and meetings in los angeles, harry is reading in the hotel bed as louis just lays his head on harry's stomach and watches whatever was playing on the tv. he's tracing random patterns on harry's abs when he suddenly remembers something he had brought along on the trip for some fun. when he starts to get up, harry whines.

"where are you going?" harry pouts, looking away from his book.

"you'll see." louis giggles.  when he comes back he has a bunch of bright colors sticks in his hands. harry looks a bit harder and realizes they're oddly shaped markers.

"what's that?"

"edible body paint." louis says with a coy smile. harry immediately tosses his book on the nightstand, not even caring that he didn't dog ear the page he stopped on.

"i'm listening." harry says and sits up. louis cackles, dropping all the colors on the bad and picking a red one. he straddles harry's lap, giving harry a shy smile before he's starts drawing on harry's chest. harry looks down when louis is done and finds a little heart right between the birds on his chest.

"and once your masterpiece is done..." louis trials off and ducks down to lick up his drawing. harry's heartbeat doubles when louis pulls away with a smack of his lips, going back and sucking the rest of the paint off.

"tastes like strawberries." louis says, eyes meeting harry's. harry's eyes are filled with lust as he leans in and licks into louis' mouth, tasting artificial strawberries instantly.

"i don't know where you got those from or how you came up with this but i'm so happy you did." harry mumbles, wrapping his arms around louis' back. louis laughs, yelping when harry swiftly flips them so louis is laying down.

"my turn." he grins. harry ends up grabbing the yellow paint. he gently turns louis' face to the side and begins to draw on the side of his neck.

"not fair, i can't see it." louis whines. harry smiles, concentrating on his lines.

"m'drawing a sun, 'cause you're my sunshine." he says. louis coos, eyes shutting in bliss when harry leans down and begins to suck at his neck.

"kinda tastes like the yellow laffy taffy." he says as he licks up louis' neck.

"let me taste." louis mumbles and redirects harry's lips to his. he moans softly when their lips come in contact, running his hands through harry's hair.  harry moves back down louis' neck to clean up the rest of the paint.

"so can i like... put this inside you?" harry asks. louis squawks.

"your not putting that stuff up my butt!" he says. harry lets out a hearty laugh.

"no! can i like put it around your rim and stuff? it won't burn or anything right?" harry asks. louis softly smiles, rubbing harry's cheek with his thumb.

"i mean it's meant for your body so i don't think so." louis chuckles. "i thought you wanted to like... use it as lube."

"no, just wanna get you hot and bothered with it first." harry smirks. louis smiles and pushes harry back so he's sitting back on his legs.

"take your pants off." he tells him. harry instantly listens, watching louis grab the red one again.

"this ones gonna make the tip of your dick look even more red and delicious." he mumbles and kisses harry's neck softly. harry shutters when louis starts to jack him off until he's fully hard. he watches louis strip as well before laying down on his stomach between harry's legs.

when the brush end first touches the tip of harry's dick his whole body shudders and he moans out. louis smiles and holds harry at the base as he coats his tip in the paint.