21

COUPLES RECAP:
harry and louis
jax and zayn
wade and joshua
lane and zach

- - -

DAY 21

"i'm so excited!" louis gushes for the millionth time. harry rolls his eyes, a smile on his face.

"i'm aware baby." harry chuckles. louis grins at him, kissing his cheek.

"i can't wait for you to meet whoever comes in. they're gonna love you." louis says with a sure smile. harry grins at that, kissing louis' mouth softly.

"if my mom comes, she's gonna pinch your cheeks so hard." harry says. louis giggles at that.

"which ones?" he says and wiggles his brows. harry throws his head back and laughs, rubbing louis' back softly.

"probably both." he chuckles. louis moves in closer, laying his head on harry's shoulder and loosely holding his waist.

they're quiet, simply enjoying one another's presence, when zayn and jax suddenly let out excited noises.

zayn's mom and dad end up coming into the villa, jax's mom and sister also show up. louis was very excited to meet the people who made zayn.

"i see how they created such a sexy human." louis says as he watches the two families talk. harry rolls his eyes.

"stop calling other men sexy." harry jokes. louis gives him a smile, attacking harry's face with kisses.

"i love you the most." louis tells him. harry preens at the attention, hugging louis' body close as the man rolled on top of him.

"i love you." harry mumbles and presses his mouth to louis'.

it was time for zayn and jax's family to go, everyone said goodbye to the four of them before they all settled down, waiting for the next set of loved ones.

"who do you think will come?" louis asks harry. harry thinks for a moment.

"probably my mom and sister." he answers. louis thinks for a moment.

"i wanna say either liam or niall. or both of them if lottie didn't come." louis says, falling back in the massive couch. like magnets, the moment harry takes a seat on the couch as well louis scoots closer and lays his head on the man's shoulder.

"you're warm." harry sighs happily and wraps his arms around louis' waist as he leans back on the couch. louis rubs his nose up harry's throat, kissing at the cut of his jaw.

"you smell good. i can't wait for our smells to mix at home." louis says. harry lets out a laugh.

"our smells to what?" harry asks with giggles bubbling out of his mouth. louis looks up at him with wide eyes.

"you know when you spend so much time with someone your smells start to mix together. i can't wait to walk into my apartment and smell us both. s'that weird?" louis asks. harry grins, gently carding louis' hair back.

"no. it's actually really sweet." harry mumbles. louis smiles softly at that, his eyes examining harry's face.

"you make me sappy." louis mumbles. before harry can reply, his phone goes off. when he opens a message, he sees his mom and sister in a selfie with two other men he doesn't recognize.