7

COUPLES RECAP:
lane and connor
jax and zayn
harry and louis
john and george
mark and jace
jacob and scott

left names chose, right names were chosen

- - -

DAY 6

it was finally the weekend, which meant no camera crew, no lights awakening them and most importantly, no texts or newcomers.

but of course, it was cloudy, rainy and cold out. the storms did pass quickly over the small island, but the cold lingered.

"gimme." louis says eagerly to harry who came over to him with a blanket. they were outside, just enjoying the view.

"scoot." harry tells louis. he slides himself next to the boy, arms going around him as louis threw the blanket over both their bodies.

louis lets out a content sigh when the warmth of harry and the blanket sunk into his body. harry brushes his hair back, kissing his forehead.

"this is the most bipolar place i've ever been to." harry says.

"it really is. at least in seattle we know to expect rain, rain and oh! rain." louis says making harry laugh.

"what's your favorite thing about seattle?" harry asks. louis looks up at him with a sly smile.

"ferry boats." he says. harry groans in annoyance.

"do not quote grey's anatomy to me." harry laughs. louis giggles along.

"why? it's a great show." louis says defensively. harry rolls his eyes.

"first of all, it's depressing as hell. and so inaccurate. you know defibrillators don't even come with the hand helds anymore, they only use those on the show for dramatic affect." harry says matter of factly. louis rolls his eyes.

"duh. but it makes it more interesting to watch." louis answers. "it is quite depressing at times."

"told ya."

"shut up." louis throws back. harry wiggles his eyebrows.

"make me." he says, leaning forward. louis grasps the boys face in his hands, kissing harry deeply. harry answers enthusiastically, gently getting louis on his back but staying to the side, one leg going between louis'. just in case anyone was watching he wanted to keep it at least a little appropriate.

"whew it's hot over here." jax says as he walks over with zayn trailing behind him. harry pulls away, missing the lust in louis' eyes as he turns to glare at jax.

"not anymore." harry grumbles, fitting himself back between louis and the couch cushion. louis' back presses against his front, the blanket pulled up to his chin.

"what are you guys up to?" louis asks as jax and zayn take a seat next to them. zayn groans.

"we're bored. can't even swim without the risk of getting electrocuted." he grumbles. louis makes a noise of agreement.

"i thought they were kidding when they said we'd never leave the villa unless we were on a date." louis chuckles. harry buries his face in louis neck, he wanted to go on another date with louis.

that probably wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

+

DAY 7

today was the opposite of the day before. the sun was pounding down, the first thing louis did when he woke up was get in the pool. he had woken up before everyone else so he was able to enjoy the peace and quiet alone for a few minutes.

he had his eyes shut, head back against the edge of the pool when he heard the water rippling next to him. he looks over and sees a sleepy looking harry.

"woke up and you were gone." harry says. louis floats over, arms going around harry's shoulders as harry's went around his waist.

"wanted to chill for a moment alone." louis says. harry hums into his neck.

"i can give you more time alone if you want." harry offers. louis pulls away, looking harry in the eyes and pressing their noses together.

"why would i want that?" he asks, a smile blooming on both their faces. harry's hands drift lower as louis leans in to kiss him. harry grasps onto louis' bum as his legs instinctively go around harry's waist.

"we live with ten other people do not make me hard." harry mumbles against louis' mouth. louis pulls away, smirking at harry.

"don't touch my bum and you won't get hard." he teases. harry smiles, squeezing hard making louis jump a little.

"cheeky bastard." louis murmurs and takes harry's wrists in his hands to pull them off his bum. he swims away, turning around to see harry emerge from under water, pushing his hair back. harry sees louis watching him, smirking before he's pushing himself forward and chasing louis in the water. louis giggles, swimming away but his kicking leg is grabbed by harry's hand, dragging him backwards.

"come here little fishy." harry says teasingly. louis laughs, feet thrashing as harry envelopes him in his arms and kisses his cheek.

louis stops thrashing, laughing softly as harry kisses down his neck. harry sucks softly, making louis shiver.

"it's too early for your guys' grossness." connor groans as he walks out from the bedroom. harry smiles against louis' neck.

"jealousy is a disease!" louis yells. he hears connor laugh. harry turns to look to him, yelling out; "get well soon bitch!"

louis laughs at that, breaking away from harry's hold and turning around in his arms. harry presses his lips to louis', grasping the man close. louis smiles softly, pecking harry's mouth and brushing his hair back.

"tell me something about you." louis whispers, one hand around harry's neck and the other soothingly brushing harry's hair back.

"um... i've never been in love before." harry says. louis looks surprised.

"never?"

"nope." harry says. "i was always younger than everyone in school, in med school i was still awkward and lanky so people stayed far away from me. i barely lost my virginity when i got out of med school." harry chuckles. louis continues to softly brush his hair back.

"well at least you missed out on high school heartbreak. the amount of trust issues closeted boys gave me is out of this world." louis chuckles. harry smiles softly, watching as louis lays his head on harry's shoulder and closes his eyes.

"yeah but at the same time it's as if i don't know how to be in a relationship. every time i tried to get into one the guys i was with always said i was too this or not enough of this." harry explains. louis leans up, pressing a soft kiss to harry's lips.

"well from the week where you've been my boyfriend i think you're pretty good at it." louis whispers. harry's eyes pour into louis'.

"yeah baby?" harry asks. louis pulls him down for another kiss. harry whimpers softly into it when louis teasingly bites his bottom lip. louis pulls away, softly kissing under harry's ear.

"do you think we could do this outside of here? or if we had met outside of here?" harry asks.

"of course. the way we flow together harry, it's something really good." louis tells him. harry grins.

"i'm getting pruny." louis laughs against harry's neck. harry smiles, rubbing louis' back. harry kisses louis' temple one last time before letting him go, watching him get out of the pool.

harry lets his body fall back, floating on the water. he sighs dreamily. he's never felt like this with anyone, louis was a fucking dreamboat.

he might actually find love.