Kotlc+Wicked

Again. Recommended by the genius known as bookwyrm_123

Peggy: (on the Rampion, in the middle of the night) Okay. I think he's asleep. *Takes out crystal* *shines a flashlight on it and light leaps to

***Edmond's Theatre***

Peggy: *quietly walks down hallway* *slowly pushes open door to stage* *looks around* *let's out a sigh of relief*

Peggy: He's not here.

Edmond: Who's not here?

Peggy: *jumps* What?!

Edmond: *appears on the stage* Ta-da! You do realize I can shapeshift right?

Peggy: How long have you been there?

Edmond: Maybe 10 pm? That's around the time you fall asleep, so I thought I'd come here and make sure you didn't come back. *Sighs* But you did.

Peggy: But look! *Pulls out phone* People like this Edmond! It can't stop.

Edmond: *reads phone* "Laura followed Ridia-"

Peggy: Oh. Wrong story. *Takes phone back and taps on it* There.

Edmond: "104 votes"? Votes for what?

Peggy: Votes for what I do here! If you kick me out, you're gonna tick off a lot of people.

Edmond: What people?

Peggy: Fangirls.

Edmond: *pales* F-fangirls?

Peggy: Yeah. So you'd better let me do my thing or you will face the wrath of this Fangirl Army.

Edmond: We'll see. Let me watch your show. Then we'll see if I let you stay.

Peggy: Deal.

~So they went to sleep and now it's the next morning~

Peggy: *enters theatre with Edmond* I would appreciate it if you didn't interrupt when I do this okay?

Edmond: Why not? Aren't there usually interruptions?

Peggy: Yeah but those are ones I can deal with. I'm already having a problem dealing with you. *Punches his arm*

Edmond: Ow! Hey!

Peggy: You deserve that.

Keefe: *walks through the door in style* I have arrived! You may- who's that? *Points at Edmond*

Rest of the crew: *enters behind him*

Linh: Oh! Hi Edmond!

Dex: Who?

Sophie: Does this mean we're supposed to leave?

Biana: Wait how do you know that guy?

Linh: It's a long story.

Peggy: No it's not. They came back to ask me something and Edmond was here. That's it.

Edmond: You're leaving out some important parts of that story.