Something I Need to Adress

This.

Fricking.

BULLCRAP

Has been going on for too long, and I will not stand it any longer! I'm serious this time!

Okay, listen.

This chapter addresses the comment issue that is: Fitzroy Avery Vacker.

Yes, this book is mainly Sokeefe.

Yes, I myself ship Sokeefe.

But people who ship Sophitz read this book too, okay?!

And also, Fitz is a very important character to the canon series and has good and bad attributes, just like every character!

So here's the problem.

People in the comments have been hating on Fitz, and one person, not naming usernames, even went far enough to say that the series would be better off without him.

And I know this sounds really stupid to get heated over a fictional character who I don't even like that much

BUT IT'S STUPID HOW YOU ALL ARE TREATING HIM

And not to mention how you all treat the Sophitz shippers as well! Don't hate people because of their ship, it's their life!

Oh, and a side note for the Sophitz shippers:

I'm really glad that you all are enjoying the book and all of the positive messages I get from some of you. But please, please don't make comments begging me for a Sophitz chapter or about how much better Fitz is than Keefe or another character.

It's, quite frankly, rude and annoying.

(Side note: all of the things I say insulting Fitz in this book are all jokes. He is a very well written and needed character and I do not hate him.)

Thank you. And if you keep doing all of this stuff, I will delete your comment and dm you. Don't test me.

Peggy out.